SPOILERS: Scourge and Revan

thebigdoubleu

SPOILERS for Jedi Knight story and Taral V/Maelstorm quest chain.

I was helping a guildie through Maelstorm Prison last night, and I just learned a few curious things thanks to winning the conversation role when meeting Revan.

Revan said that he was betrayed by an ally, and that this ally was known as the "wrath of the Emperor." I am assuming this to be Lord Scourge, since that's what he was known as before joining my side. We also know from the Jedi Knight story that Lord Scourge allied with Revan, but as far as I remember, he never mentioned anything about betraying Revan (understandable, he is a Sith lord).

I am definitely interested in learning more about the history between Scourge and Revan. Would increasing Scourge's affection open up more dialogue about this story? Or is there anywhere else, either in game or in novels, where we get to find out more about what happened between the two?

My curiosity is piqued, and Lord Scourge seems to be an even more interesting character than expected.

SPOILERS for Jedi Knight story and Taral V/Maelstorm quest chain.

I was helping a guildie through Maelstorm Prison last night, and I just learned a few curious things thanks to winning the conversation role when meeting Revan.

Revan said that he was betrayed by an ally, and that this ally was known as the "wrath of the Emperor." I am assuming this to be Lord Scourge, since that's what he was known as before joining my side. We also know from the Jedi Knight story that Lord Scourge allied with Revan, but as far as I remember, he never mentioned anything about betraying Revan (understandable, he is a Sith lord).

I am definitely interested in learning more about the history between Scourge and Revan. Would increasing Scourge's affection open up more dialogue about this story? Or is there anywhere else, either in game or in novels, where we get to find out more about what happened between the two?

My curiosity is piqued, and Lord Scourge seems to be an even more interesting character than expected.

yeah, scourge mentions that he betrayed them. :)

I actually took Scourge with me on a run of maelstrom prison once, i was disappointed when i asked Revan "Who betrayed you?" and he didn't just go "him, thats the guy" I mean scourge was even on the screen when he said it :confused:

In terms of the timeline, Maelstrom Prison happens before you meet Scourge, so there can't be one of those "it was him" moments. Bringing Scourge with you to the Maelstrom would be considered non-canon, some kind of weird time paradox, or explained away as too much boozing in the cantina and you hallucinated it. Either way it didn't happen in terms of the canon story.

I actually took Scourge with me on a run of maelstrom prison once, i was disappointed when i asked Revan "Who betrayed you?" and he didn't just go "him, thats the guy" I mean scourge was even on the screen when he said it :confused:

Ah good to know. I was planning on taking Scourge with me later today to see what would happen.

And thanks all for the Revan novel recommendation.