Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP: The Journey Home (IC)

meanken
05.19.2012 , 05:35 PM | #701
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
Meneeri composed himself. "Withdraw men...."
Meanken led the forces to the transport, where the rest of the white maw was waiting

"Men, we are leaving this planet. I know most of us are here to loot the starship graveyard, but I have much bigger plans for us. We are going to be part of the biggest uprising in history."

"NO! What do we care about your plans?"

Meanken grabbed the man, held him up, and impaled him on the wrist blades

"You care because I sad you care. Anyone else have a comment?"

No one spoke up

"Good. Now then, board the transport, I will tell you where you are going in a bit."

The men boarded the transport, and Mean got on his ship, still parked next to the transport landing area. There, he saw he had a message from Zero

"Meet at T, A"

Meanken smiled, transmitted to the transport where "T" was, and took off, preparing to launch to balmora

icecreampants
05.19.2012 , 05:50 PM | #702
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Meanken led the forces to the transport, where the rest of the white maw was waiting

"Men, we are leaving this planet. I know most of us are here to loot the starship graveyard, but I have much bigger plans for us. We are going to be part of the biggest uprising in history."

"NO! What do we care about your plans?"

Meanken grabbed the man, held him up, and impaled him on the wrist blades

"You care because I sad you care. Anyone else have a comment?"

No one spoke up

"Good. Now then, board the transport, I will tell you where you are going in a bit."

The men boarded the transport, and Mean got on his ship, still parked next to the transport landing area. There, he saw he had a message from Zero

"Meet at T, A"

Meanken smiled, transmitted to the transport where "T" was, and took off, preparing to launch to balmora
The Mandalorian Force jumped out of hyperspace above Balmorra the captain turning to Zero
Ma'am all mandalorian ships are present and accounted for what do you want us to do now?

meanken
05.19.2012 , 05:53 PM | #703
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The Mandalorian Force jumped out of hyperspace above Balmorra the captain turning to Zero
Ma'am all mandalorian ships are present and accounted for what do you want us to do now?
"Open fire on any orbiting warships, if there are any. Prep multiple landing parties and have them land near strategic objectives. Also, I need one of your men to hack into the balmora com grid, as soon as possible."

icecreampants
05.19.2012 , 06:01 PM | #704
"Open fire on any orbiting warships, if there are any. Prep multiple landing parties and have them land near strategic objectives. Also, I need one of your men to hack into the balmora com grid, as soon as possible."
The captain walked to the coms terminal pausing briefly before speakingAll mandalorian ships this is it! Open fire destroy any ship in our path! None shall stand in our wake this is our time to show the empire that we no longer will be servant to their whims that we are a free people and that we WILL WIN! ALL FORCES DEPLOY! at his signal the ships massive hangar deck opened as dozens of mandalorian gunships erupted from the hull of the ship and began their assault. Transport ships followed them shorty loaded with troops. The cruisers suprise assault on the orbiting ships was devastating. Their ships easily by passing their defense and beginning to land at key arms factories. The captain lifted on of the crewmen up by the shoulder and walked him over to zero Ma'am this is our best hacker get him set up with all the details and turn him loose. Now if you dont mind me i have a fleet to command.

meanken
05.19.2012 , 06:21 PM | #705
The captain walked to the coms terminal pausing briefly before speakingAll mandalorian ships this is it! Open fire destroy any ship in our path! None shall stand in our wake this is our time to show the empire that we no longer will be servant to their whims that we are a free people and that we WILL WIN! ALL FORCES DEPLOY! at his signal the ships massive hangar deck opened as dozens of mandalorian gunships erupted from the hull of the ship and began their assault. Transport ships followed them shorty loaded with troops. The cruisers suprise assault on the orbiting ships was devastating. Their ships easily by passing their defense and beginning to land at key arms factories. The captain lifted on of the crewmen up by the shoulder and walked him over to zero Ma'am this is our best hacker get him set up with all the details and turn him loose. Now if you dont mind me i have a fleet to command.
"I need to be able to send a message to all of balmora. can you do it?"

"Easy" He hits a few buttons "Done, go ahead"

"Balmora, my name is Zero. Today, you witness history. I am here for one reason. To end the sith's reign of tyranny over the empire. You members of the balmoran resistance, I know you are out there. The empire has oppressed and crushed you, the republic abandoned you, but I value you and your ability’s. Join us. Stand against the sith, and I promise you, you will be free. To the imperial troops, this war is not against you. I invite you all to join us. You are all just as oppressed by the sith as anyone else. the time has come to be free of them once and for all." Zero ended her speech, and fighting broke out between sith loyalists and Zero's new converts. As this happened, the balmoran resistance, in hiding for a long time, began to attack, assisting Zero's landing parties.

icecreampants
05.19.2012 , 06:33 PM | #706
"I need to be able to send a message to all of balmora. can you do it?"

"Easy" He hits a few buttons "Done, go ahead"

"Balmora, my name is Zero. Today, you witness history. I am here for one reason. To end the sith's reign of tyranny over the empire. You members of the balmoran resistance, I know you are out there. The empire has oppressed and crushed you, the republic abandoned you, but I value you and your ability’s. Join us. Stand against the sith, and I promise you, you will be free. To the imperial troops, this war is not against you. I invite you all to join us. You are all just as oppressed by the sith as anyone else. the time has come to be free of them once and for all." Zero ended her speech, and fighting broke out between sith loyalists and Zero's new converts. As this happened, the balmoran resistance, in hiding for a long time, began to attack, assisting Zero's landing parties.
The combined forces of the Mandalorians and the resistance fighters were overwhelming for the defending Imperials. The shock and awe of the attack was immense several Imperial ships and defenses refused to open fire not demanding answers. They were crushed. Soon a small framed pureblood sith appeared on the holoterminal of the indomitable.
This is Darth Maquis commander of the remaining Imperial forces. We will not surrender! You have made a great error fools the Dark Council will... The siths figure disappeared his ship errupted into a fire ball. Ma'am all forces reporting success we've pushed them back to the capitol they remaining ships are aiding us...t seems whoever decided fighting was not the best idea have picked up arms against the sith. Well done men. Now we have an option or two concerning the captiol and its defenses... Turn it to glass as a show of force or We take a long drawn our siege campaign against the last holdouts of those loyal to the sith. Your orders?

meanken
05.19.2012 , 07:07 PM | #707
The combined forces of the Mandalorians and the resistance fighters were overwhelming for the defending Imperials. The shock and awe of the attack was immense several Imperial ships and defenses refused to open fire not demanding answers. They were crushed. Soon a small framed pureblood sith appeared on the holoterminal of the indomitable.
This is Darth Maquis commander of the remaining Imperial forces. We will not surrender! You have made a great error fools the Dark Council will... The siths figure disappeared his ship errupted into a fire ball. Ma'am all forces reporting success we've pushed them back to the capitol they remaining ships are aiding us...t seems whoever decided fighting was not the best idea have picked up arms against the sith. Well done men. Now we have an option or two concerning the captiol and its defenses... Turn it to glass as a show of force or We take a long drawn our siege campaign against the last holdouts of those loyal to the sith. Your orders?
"Everyone had a chance to surrender or join us.....I wish everyone would see the truth of the sith, but that is not the case.....reality must be accepted......destroy them"

icecreampants
05.19.2012 , 07:14 PM | #708
"Everyone had a chance to surrender or join us.....I wish everyone would see the truth of the sith, but that is not the case.....reality must be accepted......destroy them"
The captain gave the signal. Every ships turbo lasers opened fire raining death and destruction down upon the city.
Bombardment complete all ships on standby and at your command.

meanken
05.19.2012 , 07:18 PM | #709
The captain gave the signal. Every ships turbo lasers opened fire raining death and destruction down upon the city.
Bombardment complete all ships on standby and at your command.
Meanken and his white maw forces warped into balmora space. Meanken hailed the ship

"Don't tell me we missed the fun?"

"Mean, good to see you, I was getting worried. Yes, the planet is taken. Captain, have your troops find the leader of the balmoran resistance and bring him here. I need a word with him."

Deck pulled into balmoran space at that moment as well "Looks like the situation is well in hand.....I should wait for orders"

icecreampants
05.19.2012 , 07:22 PM | #710
Meanken and his white maw forces warped into balmora space. Meanken hailed the ship

"Don't tell me we missed the fun?"

"Mean, good to see you, I was getting worried. Yes, the planet is taken. Captain, have your troops find the leader of the balmoran resistance and bring him here. I need a word with him."

Deck pulled into balmoran space at that moment as well "Looks like the situation is well in hand.....I should wait for orders"
Understood ill alert the landing teams. Also i did'nt think the planet would fall this easy did you? It doesnt seem right. Like the enemy didnt even bother putting up a fight.. Bah what am i saying. congratulations are in order Ma'am