Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] Companion Gifts & Affection Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
[Guide] Companion Gifts & Affection Guide

Yvin
04.14.2012 , 10:54 AM | #11
Hello Almar!

Thank you for another excellent guide! This has been added to the New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources under Non-Stickied New Players Help Notable Threads, in the Game Systems section. Thanks for continuing to contribute to the community!

Almar
04.15.2012 , 05:10 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Yvin View Post
Hello Almar!

Thank you for another excellent guide! This has been added to the New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources under Non-Stickied New Players Help Notable Threads, in the Game Systems section. Thanks for continuing to contribute to the community!

You're very welcome!

I am doing a small little write up on C2-N2 now and what he likes and doesnt. I have been feeding him gifts in between Warzones for awhile so I think I got the jist of what he likes and doesnt!

LeeHarveeOswald
04.15.2012 , 07:29 PM | #13
maybe this is a pretty stupid question but how can i give my companion his gift after purchasing it (to make it clear that i mean what i must do to actually give the item, cos i just spent 600 creds on a gift that i can only sell for 10% of the purchase price
I thought just dropping it on my comps' ''picture, ui, or whatever but after searching in his entire ui i could not find any slot for gifts or any thing useful at all

Almar
04.16.2012 , 08:56 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by LeeHarveeOswald View Post
maybe this is a pretty stupid question but how can i give my companion his gift after purchasing it (to make it clear that i mean what i must do to actually give the item, cos i just spent 600 creds on a gift that i can only sell for 10% of the purchase price
I thought just dropping it on my comps' ''picture, ui, or whatever but after searching in his entire ui i could not find any slot for gifts or any thing useful at all
Once it is in your inventory simply just right click it while the companion is out to give it to him!

Also for those wondering C2-N2 likes cultural artifacts the most!

Ashu-ri
04.16.2012 , 10:02 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Almar View Post
Once it is in your inventory simply just right click it while the companion is out to give it to him!

Also for those wondering C2-N2 likes cultural artifacts the most!
So far, from my experience, the empire droid is the same way.

Almar
04.20.2012 , 07:20 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashu-ri View Post
So far, from my experience, the empire droid is the same way.
If you would have asked me before the patch I would have guessed Technology would be his favorite but he really does love Cultural Artifacts!

CarpeSangrea
05.04.2012 , 10:16 PM | #17
With crafting rotations on 5 toons, I've been referencing this guide quite a bit.

Ulvard
05.05.2012 , 03:16 AM | #18
I finded out that affection lvl with your first companion could be boosted a bit in a very beggining by inexpencive lvl1 vendor gifts:
When you arrive on Dromund Kaas feed loved gifts to the comp, but do not talk to him! Befor the talk each present will rise the affection by 96 point, after - only on 48.

Ulvard
05.05.2012 , 03:18 AM | #19
And thx for the guide! Excelent job!

Locklynne
05.19.2012 , 03:32 PM | #20
Thanks for your guide!

I have a silly question but is there any difference between 8300 affection and 10000 affection in effect on crafting and crits or do you only need to get up to the last level that is between 8-10k for it to be maximum effect?

Again my thanks

/Whysper