Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith players: If Star Wars was real would you really join the Sith?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Sith players: If Star Wars was real would you really join the Sith?

Eillack
05.18.2012 , 07:32 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by ClayPeopleCry View Post
Would anyone really join the Sith? If you think about it. The way their government works isn't that much different from North Korea or Nazi Germany, and their religious values closely resemble a stereotypical form of Satanism.
Empire (OT and onward in TOR and other games) was based of off Nazi Germany / Axis, not sure where you got N. Korea from.

For the most part I think I would join them pending on what statis I would be within the Ranks, etc.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Xatasha
05.18.2012 , 08:04 PM | #92
I find it funny that so many people posting in this thread would want to be sith. As a Darth I would have all the sith wannabees in this thread fight to the death and then kill the winner.

Keefinlolol
05.19.2012 , 05:11 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
There willl always be war as long as Humans Dominate the planet. Its unfortunate.
That made me laugh. There will always be war, period. Humans, ants, pigs, dragons, squid, aliens, elves, gnomes.

Also, Sith. Not that I have a fantasy to become a "UNLIMITED POWAH" villian and twirl my mustache as I electrocute you, but because I find their code ultimately more appealing and realistic in its outlook. The only thing that bugs me more about Star Wars than the Prequels is how the Sith are unanimously painted as pitch black evil with little to no room for sensible, realistic approhes towards their philosophy in canon.

Darth_Solrac
05.19.2012 , 11:10 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Keefinlolol View Post
That made me laugh. There will always be war, period. Humans, ants, pigs, dragons, squid, aliens, elves, gnomes.

Also, Sith. Not that I have a fantasy to become a "UNLIMITED POWAH" villian and twirl my mustache as I electrocute you, but because I find their code ultimately more appealing and realistic in its outlook. The only thing that bugs me more about Star Wars than the Prequels is how the Sith are unanimously painted as pitch black evil with little to no room for sensible, realistic approhes towards their philosophy in canon.
^^^^^^^^
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.