Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are you more of a Jedi or Sith in real life

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Are you more of a Jedi or Sith in real life

Xatasha
05.14.2012 , 08:43 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanikk View Post
If you think being a common criminal makes you a sith you would be dead wrong. The sith in the lore lack common human empathy to a degree that would make a sociopathic narcissist look normal.
There is a big difference between the mafia and your common robber. Besides the sith seem very gangsta like to me. The strong rule the weak and get taken out if they become weak

Mordegrus
05.18.2012 , 06:55 PM | #32
I think I am more Sith, because though I keep quiet when people insult me, I wish for their foot to be ripped out of their leg and shoved into their eyes, leaving red-
Oops, got carried away...
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”

ZirusZero
05.18.2012 , 06:58 PM | #33
Jedi.

Sith if i am trying to bother my mom.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Darth_Solrac
05.18.2012 , 07:00 PM | #34
Sith.....
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Jonoku
05.18.2012 , 07:02 PM | #35
Sith, I use rage to gain more energy, stamina, agility, power, and focus.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five