Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cancel, play one day access, decide if to buy?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Cancel, play one day access, decide if to buy?

MrSteak
12.13.2011 , 11:59 AM | #21
I'm curious, you think that because you MIGHT not get more than a day or two of EARLY (i.e. the game isn't even actually out yet) access to a game that it makes sense to not buy it and instead go play something else? Why? Because you thought you'd get a free trial out of pre ordering?

You could have done what the rest of the world did and signed up for the beta for that.

IAmYourGod
12.13.2011 , 12:02 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSteak View Post
I'm curious, you think that because you MIGHT not get more than a day or two of EARLY (i.e. the game isn't even actually out yet) access to a game that it makes sense to not buy it and instead go play something else? Why? Because you thought you'd get a free trial out of pre ordering?

You could have done what the rest of the world did and signed up for the beta for that.
I did sign up for the beta in 2010, but for some reason it says that i've joined Nov 2011. Must be because i didn't use forums at all til then..

Axian
12.13.2011 , 12:06 PM | #23
I, for one, am grateful they are staggering the access. Can you imagine the mayhem if a few thousand people all made level 1 toons at the same time and all started in the same zone? All the servers would crash and if by some miracle the server didnt crash, the lag would make the game almost unplayable. I waited a few weeks before committing to this game and I am wishing I didnt wait. But I am grateful that they are not letting everyone and their mother in at the same time.
I see your Schwartz is as big as mine...

Meluna
12.13.2011 , 12:07 PM | #24
We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.