Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is there to like about Anakin Skywalker

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What is there to like about Anakin Skywalker

Furrp
05.17.2012 , 02:54 PM | #11
I seem to recall one scene in episode 3 when he was walking with Obi-Wan and he basically apologized for being such a pain in the butt padawan. At that point I kinda felt for him a little.

Eillack
05.17.2012 , 03:04 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DavieDe View Post
Having just watched the films again I realised the reason I don't like the prequels is because I just don't see anything good about Anakin, he seems to have no likeable qualities at all,

You can really feel for Luke, Han and Leia in the originals and Vader really comes across as evil but Anakin just come across as meh you really don't care what happens to him , Does anyone else find that there is just nothing worth caring about in Anakin?
Anakin is really the only character I understand the most.

He 100% accomplishes the Greek Tragedy vibe that the PT was trying to do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Furrp View Post
I seem to recall one scene in episode 3 when he was walking with Obi-Wan and he basically apologized for being such a pain in the butt padawan. At that point I kinda felt for him a little.
He did. He apologized fo rthe way he was acting and that he should have treated Obi-wan better. After that it was just his fear of Padme dying (which is natural) that drove him to act the way he did during the rest of the film.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.