Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

Xyeth
05.16.2012 , 08:47 AM | #31
Fantastic site. Thanks for all of the hard work!
The Shadowlands Server

Freshtech
05.16.2012 , 11:10 AM | #32
This is what I've been looking for all this time! I especially cant wait to see how armors appear differently for different factions. I'll see what I can do to contribute!
S'yrenity - Mandalore the Healer

Empress Teta Refugee on The Harbinger

Summjedi
05.16.2012 , 11:28 AM | #33
From what I'm seeing, there just aren't any pants in the light category. Is that true? Are consulars stuck in a dress forever?

Zocat
05.16.2012 , 12:08 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Summjedi View Post
From what I'm seeing, there just aren't any pants in the light category. Is that true? Are consulars stuck in a dress forever?
Social Gear I'd assume. With 1.3 and augment tables it should be viable for endgame.

Kharnis
05.16.2012 , 06:46 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Zocat View Post
Social Gear I'd assume. With 1.3 and augment tables it should be viable for endgame.
I don't think so. There are one or two pants that are moddable, light armour, and non-social items, if I remember correctly. I'll try to remember to get the info on them when I get onto the game tonight. Assuming I'm not completely mis-remembering things, of course.
Proud member of "The Loose Canons" Cartel.
Fan Fics
Completed:
Ongoing:

Iwipe
05.16.2012 , 10:21 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnis View Post
I don't think so. There are one or two pants that are moddable, light armour, and non-social items, if I remember correctly. I'll try to remember to get the info on them when I get onto the game tonight. Assuming I'm not completely mis-remembering things, of course.
The Black Hole/Campaign are pants on the Empire version, not sure the Republic one.

mikphobos
05.16.2012 , 10:27 PM | #37
+10000 to the OP, for a awesome great post, great work , keep it up

peterpangelo
05.17.2012 , 10:42 AM | #38
Amazing idea; wonderful work. I'm a total set hunter/fashion player myself, so this site is so amazing. I will definitely do my best to contribute if there's anything I could add. Will also bookmark and share with my guild. Happy playing!

Dyylan, <Guardianes de la Paz> - Trask Ulgo, (Euro RP)

Jagganatha
05.17.2012 , 10:49 AM | #39
The problem is i am a sith jedi (RP) stuff i want a black or dark as i can get HEAVY ROBE WITH HOOD and there are none... we are stuck with spikes and all this crap mechanical gear. BIOWARE .. why cant you put more traditional gear for ppl that want to RP that they are actually or look like they are actually a jedi!??!!? this is ruining my gaming experience and will be a deal breaker if they dont change the armor style they are doing now....

Yes i do see robes for republic side...actually a LOT of different choices for them.??? not us?? seriously Bioware ? this was your idea in solving the balancing issues? cmon you guys were giving a pile of money and you blew it all on voice actors.

If anyone can show me a heavy robe that is PLAIN.. no dumb armor on the soulders but has the dark jedi robe look feel free to link something so i can enjoy the game again.
Its a sad day when you hae to cancel a pre order based on something getting Fixed when it wasnt broken.

Elyssandra
05.17.2012 , 10:52 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Summjedi View Post
Muse pants from Alderaan are light pants. You can buy them with alderaan commendations.