Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When/If BF 3 comes, they really need to balance weapons more.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
When/If BF 3 comes, they really need to balance weapons more.

Eillack
05.16.2012 , 04:08 PM | #11
Lol I unlocked a lot of stuff...so 1 shotting was almost automatic for me. To be honest, it all goes to who is playing, I could win most of the time with virtually any class.

Oh and, sadly BF3 died for the last time a few years ago. It isn't coming.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

ToEasy
05.16.2012 , 04:10 PM | #12
I agree, I still play this game on the ps2 but they do need to balance things out though I never had a problem with the riffle.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Tuscad
05.16.2012 , 05:41 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Lol I unlocked a lot of stuff...so 1 shotting was almost automatic for me. To be honest, it all goes to who is playing, I could win most of the time with virtually any class.

Oh nad, sadly BF3 died for the last time a few years ago. It isn't coming.
I still say we need to get someone incredibly rich that wants it involved with us and have em buy us tickets to LucasArts and Occupy them until they make the game.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Mirdthestrill
05.16.2012 , 05:51 PM | #14

Oh nad, sadly BF3 died for the last time a few years ago. It isn't coming.
I have almost everything, I'm just missing the one for lock-on missiles because I never play vanguards.
I <3 alts!

Eillack
05.16.2012 , 06:35 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
I still say we need to get someone incredibly rich that wants it involved with us and have em buy us tickets to LucasArts and Occupy them until they make the game.
Lol Occupiers are just the trolls of the real world. No point in existing and they just fill up the ignore lists.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Tuscad
05.16.2012 , 10:37 PM | #16
Lol Occupiers are just the trolls of the real world. No point in existing and they just fill up the ignore lists.
Then lets troll them hard until we get our game, lol.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Malles
05.19.2012 , 06:14 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Then lets troll them hard until we get our game, lol.
(imagines George Lucas as a senile old man using a pellet gun to take shots at the 50 million Star Wars fans on his lawn)
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.

Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

CassusVerda
05.19.2012 , 11:26 PM | #18
I agree Wolf, I also wish they would portray the weapons alot more accurately. The thing I hated about Battlefront II was the fact that they either recycled weapon models and portrayed them wrong...along with the classes....The PC Version has the luxury of having mods that fix that.

Like the Chain gun.....NO ONE SHOULD HOLD A CHAIN GUN LIKE THAT......except maybe a wookiee. Your supposed to hold it underhanded like the Trooper does in TOR or like the Clones do in TCW. I mean it just looks cooler.

Also...I think the Heavy Trooper should get a Blaster Carbine instead of a pistol. It would be more powerful than the pistol, but not as powerful as the Trooper's Blaster Rifle.

Also...visually....Don't rip off the movies like BF2 did....I HATED that. I was wondering...Why is COMMANDER Bacara the Heavy Trooper, while the Galactic Marine GRUNT was the Commander....also Why are they 501st Classes......Their totally different Battalions.... >.< (PC Mods fix that so well)

Also...MELEE...I WANT MELEE. I get tired of shooting droids and they run up to me and I can't smack them with my rifle. I'm not talking knifing people like Call of Duty....But rather swinging the blaster like a club.....sorta similar to what Cody does in TCW Movie on Christophis.

Wolfninjajedi
05.20.2012 , 02:16 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CassusVerda View Post
I agree Wolf, I also wish they would portray the weapons alot more accurately. The thing I hated about Battlefront II was the fact that they either recycled weapon models and portrayed them wrong...along with the classes....The PC Version has the luxury of having mods that fix that.

Like the Chain gun.....NO ONE SHOULD HOLD A CHAIN GUN LIKE THAT......except maybe a wookiee. Your supposed to hold it underhanded like the Trooper does in TOR or like the Clones do in TCW. I mean it just looks cooler.

Also...I think the Heavy Trooper should get a Blaster Carbine instead of a pistol. It would be more powerful than the pistol, but not as powerful as the Trooper's Blaster Rifle.

Also...visually....Don't rip off the movies like BF2 did....I HATED that. I was wondering...Why is COMMANDER Bacara the Heavy Trooper, while the Galactic Marine GRUNT was the Commander....also Why are they 501st Classes......Their totally different Battalions.... >.< (PC Mods fix that so well)

Also...MELEE...I WANT MELEE. I get tired of shooting droids and they run up to me and I can't smack them with my rifle. I'm not talking knifing people like Call of Duty....But rather swinging the blaster like a club.....sorta similar to what Cody does in TCW Movie on Christophis.
Wait but if the Heavy Trooper got a carbine, then wouldn't the pistols become rather useless? I say just increase the damage of the pistols(well actually the clones use a carbine already as a sidearm, the DC-15S blaster). For the Rebels, their sidearms are DL-44s but they seem really crap when they are supposed to be powerful heavy blaster pistols. Not saying they should take out half health with one shot, but more then just a small sliver of health each hit.

Another thing that annoys me for the Rebels, why do they use DH-17 blaster rifles? They should be using A280 rifles, thats what we see in ESB and ROTJ. Plus it looks a lot better then the DH-17.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.