Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Colonel Vorgath / Mine Field bug?

kiore
04.26.2012 , 04:16 PM | #11
Can confirm this as well.

Also had some strange things happening when going into hologram mode and spawning robots, twice I spotted the demolition droid, it spawned me back to the tower, put the mob on me I have to kill without actually spawning the demolition droid for the raid.

FadedSpark
04.28.2012 , 01:31 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
Its a bug. If anyone goes back on the minefield after the turrets are turned off they'll respawn. This can be fixed as already stated by waiting for the player who is up top to catch up to the raid before hitting the panel. Assuming you arent close to enrage. Pretty sure if they do respawn the enrage timer is either gone or reset. Either way they dont hit very hard and shouldnt cause you to wipe at that point unless your raid is under geared.
Uhhhh nope. Ran this wednesday evening, one shot it, no turret respawn, and I hit the button the INSTANT we crossed the field. Tower tank was WAY out. (Hell, last week he hit a mine on the way in somehow. that was funny. We 7 man'd the boss. )
FadedSpark - 31/1/9
Galactic Energy Corps - Officer | Sith Meditation Sphere

Likepro
04.28.2012 , 08:32 AM | #13
This actually happens more often than it doesn't on Hard Mode. We'd just have the raid move towards the cave to out range them until the near set spawns, and then everyone pops defensive cd's / medpacs and just out heal it.
Likewhoa, JK Guardian, Mors Certa, Wound in the Force

Inhuf
05.03.2012 , 08:12 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by FadedSpark View Post
Uhhhh nope. Ran this wednesday evening, one shot it, no turret respawn, and I hit the button the INSTANT we crossed the field. Tower tank was WAY out. (Hell, last week he hit a mine on the way in somehow. that was funny. We 7 man'd the boss. )
It happened to us again last night. So instead we waited for the tank to get across and it worked. Also, we went back across the mine field before to check, but after the boss was down and they still came back up. It's bugged.

SilverandGold
05.05.2012 , 09:48 PM | #15
same here had to pull back to the cave too but its not making an over enrage timer fight any easier.

Trineda
05.06.2012 , 02:24 PM | #16

Hello everyone,

We saw this thread and appreciate your report. We have escalated the issue to the appropriate department for investigation. Have a great day!

Abbrachmann
05.16.2012 , 09:46 AM | #17
We had a couple of bugs last night the real noticable one was the minesweeper clicker add spawn would not be clickable for dps, also turrents hitting our minesweeper clicker so he was unable to click at all for a good minute, made it very annoying.

Hardmode encounter 5-15-2012
Guild: Ludicrous Speed
SpaceSlug: Server

Not sure if that helps when gathering the information.
Tayadoon was our clicker
- Breakfast

RIP SWTOR

Freeborne
05.16.2012 , 10:40 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Abbrachmann View Post
We had a couple of bugs last night the real noticable one was the minesweeper clicker add spawn would not be clickable for dps, also turrents hitting our minesweeper clicker so he was unable to click at all for a good minute, made it very annoying.

Hardmode encounter 5-15-2012
Guild: Ludicrous Speed
SpaceSlug: Server

Not sure if that helps when gathering the information.
Tayadoon was our clicker

The CS responded to this post 10 days ago, and the issue they were talking about (Laser turrets spawns) had been fixed already. Looks like you're reporting a separate issue. You might have better luck in a new post.
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!