Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Absolutely Ridiculous

blastocyte
12.17.2011 , 10:31 PM | #1
Tonight was the second time my client has crashed after engaging in a conversation with a NPC. Both times, I have to wait for over a hour for the queue to go into the game. This has got to be fixed because I was already in the game and I don't deserve to have to wait another hour before I can enter the game.

jleslie
12.17.2011 , 10:35 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by blastocyte View Post
Tonight was the second time my client has crashed after engaging in a conversation with a NPC. Both times, I have to wait for over a hour for the queue to go into the game. This has got to be fixed because I was already in the game and I don't deserve to have to wait another hour before I can enter the game.
yup very poorly handled, their gonna lose my $$$ on 20th i recon, games broken

Eaglechief
12.17.2011 , 10:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jleslie View Post
yup very poorly handled, their gonna lose my $$$ on 20th i recon, games broken
I LOVE how people think the game is "broken" when a bug makes them crash a few times.
Yes this same thing thing has happened to me to, Does that mean the whole game is broken? no of course not!!!, it means there is just something they are going to need to find in code or editor(more likely the code) that is causing the problem.
If you leave though w/e one less person in q or stop being daft........

DReaves
12.17.2011 , 10:43 PM | #4
Wow have a little patience. MMO's are the single hardest game to develop. I have been apart of many MMO launch days from WoW to Rift, Warhammer, and Lineage 2 before that. None of them were even close to perfect at the start. The game isn't even technically out yet but it is a lot more polished then most MMO's at release. Just give them a little time to get their first patch together.
Violence is not the answer. Violence is the solution. I Win is the answer.

OzeebaWifa
12.17.2011 , 10:45 PM | #5
Patience you say? Get a clue.

You wait for an hour to get in the game, and then you have your game client crash and have to wait ANOTHER HOUR in queue?!?

I've got a special place you can put your patience.
---
There are two groups of people you can make fun off on the internet without fear of retribution; the illiterate and the Amish.

Lakku
12.17.2011 , 10:49 PM | #6
While I think the queue times are ridiculous or maybe artificially implemented to spread population, all the people complaining about crashes or terrible FPS need to look in the mirror first. Obviously people are playing just fine as hundreds of thousands of people are not having an issue like that. The quest bug? Launcher issues such as login down? That's on BioWare. But these problems are more than likely not all on BioWare, if at all. This is why PC gaming is such a hassle for most people and why devs really just don't tend to care about making a PC game. You want a broken game? Try Batman Arkham City which was straight broken in DX11 and still is for the most part. You may call me mean but it's the truth. Get a better PC or learn to fix it. So I ask, what kind of video card do you have?

KoraX
12.17.2011 , 10:50 PM | #7
I really hope you people threatening to quit do quit. Instant que fix.

Also, the ques will go down with time. Be patient, there isn't a 'deserve' about it.
KoraX
Bathony - The Swiftsure

Squadron 419