Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

anexxia
05.07.2012 , 03:45 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Vogdanos View Post
Sorry if this has been covered but i didn't see it anywhere.

Since the light/dark requirements have been lifted for gear, and there is cross faction mail...

Would it be possible to get augmented pieces from the other faction? Or simply oranges pieces that are BoE
I have sent augmented custom pieces to my other faction characters via in game mail.
_*--*__*--*__*--*__*--*__*--*__*--*__*--*__*--*__*--*_
You can also find me at http://inquisitorsroadhouse.com

Rhaphael
05.08.2012 , 06:32 AM | #172
@OP: Great work on this comprehensive list! Very useful to a lot of people I'm sure.

BIG problem though.

Currently, if you preview an item on yourself the preview window is always a low resolution version of the real thing. When you preview gear on your companion though it is a high resolution version. From the looks of things, I assume these are (mostly) previews on players, i.e. low resolution.

For the best results make pictures from the preview window of a companion so we can properly see the high res versions of the various armors.

lhpgators
05.08.2012 , 09:31 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyshar View Post
I'm pretty sure I found both, and the Traditional Brocart Vestments even twice (and crit crafted in less than 5 tries after the first find). Not too sure about the Demicot, it has traditional and anointed I think, not sure which schematics I have of which, and I may even have a spare one in there somewhere. Ofcourse a spare schematic doesn't help if we're not on the same server.

On a different note: As far as crafting headgear goes, still no luck in crit crafting, but at least I've seen them being linked in chat, so it must be possible. Also the hood issues still make choosing one a tough choice, would be easy if circlets lowered the hood, but that'd probably shave your head if it would. Still, circlets may be the best looking choice (or just not show headwear) or the chinwear.
Do you remember where you picked up the Traditional Brocart Vestments schematics? I've been looking for information on where to find this but keep coming up with dead ends.

Thanks

Lyshar
05.09.2012 , 09:23 AM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by lhpgators View Post
Do you remember where you picked up the Traditional Brocart Vestments schematics? I've been looking for information on where to find this but keep coming up with dead ends.

Thanks
Grade 5 UT missions, I still have one on the Shaltin Tunnels, same mission level range as the item level. Not 100% sure which mission type I ran, most likely for luxury fabrics and/or companion gifts, leaning towards the gifts. I think it doesn't matter which you try though, and from my experience you get a lot of armormech schems from the fabrics, and companion gifts feel the best overall to me, but you may feel different on those odds.

Hope that helps.

Frog_brains
05.11.2012 , 11:52 AM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyshar View Post
Grade 5 UT missions, I still have one on the Shaltin Tunnels, same mission level range as the item level. Not 100% sure which mission type I ran, most likely for luxury fabrics and/or companion gifts, leaning towards the gifts. I think it doesn't matter which you try though, and from my experience you get a lot of armormech schems from the fabrics, and companion gifts feel the best overall to me, but you may feel different on those odds.

Hope that helps.
i've noticed that it doesn't really matter which UT missions you run when it crits it'll give you something at random, Has anyone else here experienced a "double crit" I did a UT mission for metals and critted mandalorion iron, and a schematic.

SoyChulo
05.13.2012 , 11:17 PM | #176
Why oh why is the hood not up on the Dark Acolyte Robe?

wainot-keel
05.14.2012 , 10:59 AM | #177
Are investigation missions good to get some of these patterns ?
My slicer has a crapload of those (blue and purple ones), at different levels. I could drop one of the other skills and give it a go, but I'm wondering if it won't be a waste of time and money.

Subvert_
05.14.2012 , 11:13 AM | #178
Kind of disappointed that there are no pants for the imp-side light armor.

Kyhren
05.15.2012 , 05:48 AM | #179
For crying out loud! STICKY this already
The Karias Legacy - The Red Eclipse
Vendetta - Sphynx - Sorcerer

Rhaphael
05.15.2012 , 06:17 AM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyhren View Post
For crying out loud! STICKY this already
That's what the sticky Crew Skills Guide Directory is for. That's how the new forum works, threads don't get an individual sticky anymore but are bundled together in one sticky.