Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You should always vote an MVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
You should always vote an MVP

Rykko
12.17.2011 , 09:00 PM | #1
Even if it was the worst 6-0 Huttball in 3 minutes ever, voting for MVP = people on your server can get better gear and level faster.

If the opposing faction is voting and you're not, they're getting extra commendations etc. and your side isn't so you're handing them an edge for free.

Hell, you could even vote for the guy who did the worst as he needs all the help he can get.
Believing I am "skilled" at video games is central to my confidence and self esteem.

loketar
12.17.2011 , 09:20 PM | #2
Couldn't agree more also, take note if you have healers please. I have healed more than anybody else has done in damage and got 0 MVPs where the marauder/jugg combos I keep up almost indefinitely get all the votes...

I want easy commendations!

Jaden_Breeze
12.17.2011 , 09:21 PM | #3
Sort by healing MVP that person.
Ade :|: Sarlacc Enforcer :|: LFG

LeigisKaan
12.17.2011 , 09:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by loketar View Post
Couldn't agree more also, take note if you have healers please. I have healed more than anybody else has done in damage and got 0 MVPs where the marauder/jugg combos I keep up almost indefinitely get all the votes...

I want easy commendations!
I always compare the two before voting.
Kovai Leigis
Ahazi Vet

WaveRun
12.17.2011 , 09:24 PM | #5
Healers never get mvp. All these wow kids give them for is to the kill stealers and the damagers.

vimir
12.17.2011 , 09:29 PM | #6
I normally destroy waves of ppl thanks to heals...I mvp my pocket heals

loketar
12.17.2011 , 09:40 PM | #7
Everyone in this post should be +1'd

dyingtolivez
12.17.2011 , 09:45 PM | #8
The only people I give MVP to hare the healers. They keep my behind alive.

Hydrott
12.17.2011 , 09:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by WaveRun View Post
Healers never get mvp. All these wow kids give them for is to the kill stealers and the damagers.
I agree, every time i do well in a BG and get some good caps or charges planted i end up with 0 to 1 MVP vote while the people with highest damage walk away with at least 3.

The game does have a good system in place with the medals and points you rank up for doing objectives but people seem to just ignore it all, its sad really.
Play life and live games.

Solohani
12.17.2011 , 09:55 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by WaveRun View Post

Seriously... if you are so addicted to wow that you have to keep mentioning it in swtor forums, maybe it's time to go back to wow.