Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My server is dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
My server is dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

Talzombie
05.13.2012 , 05:29 PM | #881
I unsub'ed as of today. I have til July 1 to play and see if i will remain. I doubt this game will pull that off though. GW2 I guess is where I shall go.

Lysico
05.13.2012 , 05:52 PM | #882
Quote: Originally Posted by Talzombie View Post
I unsub'ed as of today. I have til July 1 to play and see if i will remain. I doubt this game will pull that off though. GW2 I guess is where I shall go.
Same thing.. There is no reason to not have the server x-fers in place already.

Bioware is naive if they don't think GW2 will be killing them..

Even now in GW2 you can group with people on other servers (outside the pvp which is 1v1v1).

I did cancel my sub and sorry that I gave BW 5 months of my money x2 since my daughter also played.

They did nothing to address the ongoing issues

MaverickXIV
05.13.2012 , 05:53 PM | #883
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostvein View Post
I was going with, "I don't understand how a game with this big of a budget that has been in development since before half of the people reading this right now hit puberty launched without server transfers in place"
Because they didn't prioritize that.

Wow, that was simple.

Edit: GW2 was a huge let down. I wish I could get a refund.

CrunkShizzle
05.13.2012 , 05:55 PM | #884
Quote: Originally Posted by MaverickXIV View Post
Sigh.

"I want them to take their time, so that the end product is of as high quality as possible, but I also want it to be out soon. I don't understand how software development works."

Sigh.
yep

armchair developers,this game has far to many of them

CrunkShizzle
05.13.2012 , 05:57 PM | #885
Quote: Originally Posted by MaverickXIV View Post
Because they didn't prioritize that.

Wow, that was simple.

Edit: GW2 was a huge let down. I wish I could get a refund.
meh

i trust arenanet over bioware.at least gw2 isnt technically officially released yet.so maybe arenanet will be competant enough to not screw it up and be another 6 month flopped mmo like sw tor will be

Nyteblades
05.13.2012 , 05:58 PM | #886
Quote: Originally Posted by CrunkShizzle View Post
yep

armchair developers,this game has far to many of them
Maybe so but dosnt change the fact an armchair developing monkey could have had a working transfer system by now.
Live life with honor,And you will die with no regrets.

CrunkShizzle
05.13.2012 , 06:00 PM | #887
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyteblades View Post
Maybe so but dosnt change the fact an armchair developing monkey could have had a working transfer system by now.
i guess some people just fail at relizing why they havent put server transfers in.you know all those people on dead servers right now? they'll get even more dead and nothing will be accomplished but clogging the already overpopulated servers up

thats probably why bioware hasnt put server transfers in yet.but whatever,they can have fun putting them in summertime,to bad this game will be dead by then considering casuals are the only ones who are going to play this game for a long time

sendoman
05.13.2012 , 06:04 PM | #888
we need transfer and we need it now.... all are going to cancel they subs because this is not happening we need it NOW BW stop the podcast stop all and come with the transfers!

Talzombie
05.13.2012 , 06:06 PM | #889
Sad truth is EA doesn't care about the players.

CrunkShizzle
05.13.2012 , 06:06 PM | #890
yeah,let me tell you this right now.i dont really give 2 ***** about my grammar and making proper sentances on a internet forum

this isnt english class,its the internet