Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cademimu last boss bugged?

Mountebank
04.13.2012 , 04:58 PM | #71
My god. This is the most buggy FP I've seen in SWTOR to date, and one of the buggiest ones I've seen in any MMO to date. The General Ortol fight is ridiculous -- who tests this crap?

I apologize for my anger, but this is frustrating. I've soloed a lot of the content; I can even solo some of the Heroic 4 Belsavis Dailies, so I expected a cakewalk at level 50, not to run into this instance and die several times. I've died to fire I can't see, fire that persists when starting him over, and then had to deal with him resetting even as I try to avoid the fire I can see.

I guess I'm not doing this FP and getting it out of my mission log. Seriously, guys. Fix this. This is embarassingly bad.

JediCahlwyn
05.08.2012 , 09:31 PM | #72
YES they should have fixed it by now... many of these bugs should be fixed via either hotfixes or the weekly patch. Saving them all up for large content patches is irresponsible. However, put it in perspective man, it'll be ok!
--Master Endric Cahlwyn--
<The Womp Rats> of The Shadowlands
Jedi Guardian 55 For The Republic!

Jalith
05.09.2012 , 02:01 AM | #73
We also had a bug, running it with myself and another player and our companions. We had died near the door, and it seems the flames didn't go away on one side of the room. So after finding a spot where we didn't get burned by entering, I summoned my companion in (he didn't want to cross the threshold) and set him to attack the boss. I quickly stepped out into the corridor before the door closed. The exploit of running the boss through the door has apparently been fixed, but once my companion died, the room reset correctly. After that it was a case of managing the positioning of the boss and pacifying the companions to follow us to the new locations then reactivating them again.

Sabster
05.09.2012 , 07:33 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by JediCahlwyn View Post
YES they should have fixed it by now... many of these bugs should be fixed via either hotfixes or the weekly patch. Saving them all up for large content patches is irresponsible. However, put it in perspective man, it'll be ok!
I can assure you he's still bugged. In fact you can make the bug happen by using fast dps (I was using my level 50 inquisitor to help a friend through it) and had to switch from Ashara to Khem Vhal to slow down the DPS. The faster the DPS - the buggier he gets.

Sabster
05.09.2012 , 07:38 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Mountebank View Post
My god. This is the most buggy FP I've seen in SWTOR to date, and one of the buggiest ones I've seen in any MMO to date. The General Ortol fight is ridiculous -- who tests this crap?

I apologize for my anger, but this is frustrating. I've soloed a lot of the content; I can even solo some of the Heroic 4 Belsavis Dailies, so I expected a cakewalk at level 50, not to run into this instance and die several times. I've died to fire I can't see, fire that persists when starting him over, and then had to deal with him resetting even as I try to avoid the fire I can see.

I guess I'm not doing this FP and getting it out of my mission log. Seriously, guys. Fix this. This is embarassingly bad.
See my post above: The faster you dps him, the buggier he is. Simple solution: VERY slow dps. (He doesn't hit that hard after all...)

Big_Shoe
05.13.2012 , 02:40 PM | #76
Yes, this boss is still very broken. Not only did the boss refuse to reset, but I couldn't leave the instance with the Exit button, by logging out, or even by backtracking and walking all the way out, because you can't use taxi terminals while stuck "in combat." I finally had to CTRL-ALT-DEL and use the Task Manager to hard exit the game.

BioWare should be embarrassed not to have fixed a showstopping bug like this six months after launch. They patch in bug fixes on a weekly basis. Have they forgotten about this one?

MonsterrLuv
05.13.2012 , 03:38 PM | #77
Wow that sounds like a better bug than what I kept having when I ran lowbies through
What would happen is that all four jets would go off at once :l
Canderous Ordo
Darth Manushya
Inquisitor Healer
Insurrected