Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attribute Focus

Neopilot
05.12.2012 , 08:59 PM | #1
As a Sith Juggernaut Tank I was wondering what Attributes I should focus on, aside Endurance and Strength, I know that shield rating and absorption rating is good, and so is dodge and parry. I played a Warrior tank on WoW and I focused on damage mitigation, mainly block and parry, but I'm not sure if it is the same with SWtoR Warrior's or not.

I also was wondering what attribute, aside aim, was needed more for dps and heals Mercenaries. I know Alacrity is good for heals, and critical for dps, but wasn't sure about surge rating and tech power with accuracy.

I could also like to know the accuracy caps for tanks and dps, if it was something like 8% or something like that, as in WoW or if the more the better is better with casters and ranged.

Thanks guys.

Ellvaan
05.12.2012 , 11:49 PM | #2
Greetings NeoPilot!

We had a few threads for you that may assist you with this question. In the Class forums, under the Sith Warrior sub-forum and specifically, the Juggernaut sub-forum, the following threads may be of assistance:

Located in the Class forums, under the Roles sub-forum and then in Tanking, the following guide may be helpful:

We hope this helps!

Neopilot
05.13.2012 , 08:47 AM | #3
Thanks, i'll check that out.