Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Social... or anti-social?

Vonb
05.13.2012 , 01:19 AM | #11
Ok thansk for the replies,

Well that means the changes to make social gear adaptable to various armor types are irrelevent to me as I won't grind mindlessly the same FP dozens of time to be able to buy that gear.

Or is there any changes coming soon to improve that really less than stellar situation?

Oh also, I am not sure how this thread ended parked in the Flashpoint section... it is not about Flashpoints, it is about social and how to level it to get gear... oh wait no I figured it out... running the Esseles / Black Talon dowens of times is the ONLY way.... and they ARE Flashpoints I guess... that must be the reason, surely it can not be anything to do with trying to make another major flaw of the game less visible.
The question is: can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.(battlebug 2011)

SentinelDranoel
05.13.2012 , 06:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by KBSIP View Post
the current system is very friendly to IRL groups or alt groups doing the full leveling process together. Pugs, not so much.
^ pretty much, me and my fiance are social 4 right now at level 40 without even attempting to collect social points
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix 7/30/15 Returned for KotFE. Finally, a story expac.