Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

muti person whispers

Demonatrixx
05.13.2012 , 04:11 AM | #1
First off I'm quite aware you can hit /r to reply to a whisper, what I'm looking for takes this a step further.

Lets say your talking to 2 or 3 people via whisper, i can't seem to find a shortcut to cycle through the various names that have whispered to me.

in other MMOs eg. WoW...you press TAB

Neo-Crusaders
02.27.2013 , 11:13 AM | #2
Currently, there is no such feature in SWTOR, you could however make a group and use group chat, or form a guild and use the guild chat, other than that, there is no way to have more than 2 people talking to each other in a more private chat.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd Server - Senshii - Vanguard, Kotarr - Jedi Guardian, Kuramah - Jedi Sentinel, Syin - Jedi Shadow, Rhuvann - Jedi Sage, Kendour - Commando, Gangam - Sith Sorcerer.
Feel free to ask for help or advice, either in-game or on the forums!

Thundergulch
02.27.2013 , 11:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo-Crusaders View Post
Currently, there is no such feature in SWTOR, you could however make a group and use group chat, or form a guild and use the guild chat, other than that, there is no way to have more than 2 people talking to each other in a more private chat.
You can also create your own chat channel, and have it password protected

Khevar
02.27.2013 , 11:32 AM | #4
This isn't the ideal solution, but I tend to just click on the name in chat, as it auto-writes the /whisper <name> command.

If I have multiple people whispering me I can just respond to them one at a time click on their name in the chat window.

Neo-Crusaders
02.27.2013 , 12:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
You can also create your own chat channel, and have it password protected
Didn't know that, thanks, this could be useful ;D
Tomb of Freedon Nadd Server - Senshii - Vanguard, Kotarr - Jedi Guardian, Kuramah - Jedi Sentinel, Syin - Jedi Shadow, Rhuvann - Jedi Sage, Kendour - Commando, Gangam - Sith Sorcerer.
Feel free to ask for help or advice, either in-game or on the forums!

Thundergulch
02.27.2013 , 12:19 PM | #6
Can't remember exactly how to create the channel, but others can join via: /cjoin channelname