PvP balances worse now post 1.2??

Hallowtip

Are you saying people had a hard time killing healers previous to 1.2? Never had a problem killing one with my Marauder and none of my guildies had a problem doing it with their powertechs/assassins or operatives. Are you calling these classes’ detriments? Seriously?

You don't need to post a falsehood to support your point. A lone healer could heal through almost any single DPS class in pre 1.2 if you couldn't then you were a bad healer. Don't you remember the video that was up that showed a full BM Sentinel (Combat spec) wailing on a lone Bounty Hunter who was /dancing and overhealing them? Yeah because good healers could heal through any one DPS class. The only way you and your guildies were doing that is if you were jumping the healers 2v1 or stun-locking them.

Also, yeah, they were detriments because if they were all healers instead the enemy team couldn't have killed a single person.

You don't need to post a falsehood to support your point. A lone healer could heal through almost any single DPS class in pre 1.2 if you couldn't then you were a bad healer. Don't you remember the video that was up that showed a full BM Sentinel (Combat spec) wailing on a lone Bounty Hunter who was /dancing and overhealing them? Yeah because good healers could heal through any one DPS class. The only way you and your guildies were doing that is if you were jumping the healers 2v1 or stun-locking them.

Also, yeah, they were detriments because if they were all healers instead the enemy team couldn't have killed a single person.

If your looking for people spouting falsehoods, I suggest you look in the mirror.

Which brings up another point, too much CC. Every class shouldn't be poopin off CC like this.

I played a SS VG, felt like I had a point before, at the very least go defend and keep gaurd up while taunting. Especially with 1 other person we could keep multiples off a cap with plenty of time to spare for back up to arrive. Now in tank spec and gear I feel like I get smeared across the field like a bug, well short of having a couple team mates and everyone popping off CC like fireworks on the 4th of July.

Oh dear, incredible how some people actually consider it balanced now that Healers are nerfed to the ground. Wouldn't even wonder if it was actually Maras/Assassins/Powertechs talking.

The game has never been such a disaster as it is right now.

Ironic that you call other people liars so easily- a lone marauder could kill any single healer in pre 1.2, if you couldn't you were a bad marauder.

Not hard to say it is it- only difference is you're as full of it as you've always been. Killing a healer has never been a challenge- it's now a cakewalk, you don't even have to do things like focus them or use CC/interrupts wisely- you can just kill them.