Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin World or No World at All

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Origin World or No World at All

AvedisZildjian
12.16.2011 , 04:35 PM | #1
I can't progress through the game. I can play a character until I get my Advanced Class and other things on the Imperial Fleet, but then when I log off, no matter where I attempt to log back in, it won't let me.

The load bar goes to half and then it stays there until it kicks me back out to the loading screen. I'm wondering if this could be a faulty client download, or if it's something on my end such as outdated hardware.

I could log on my character from a friend's computer who also has the game, and it worked, so I logged both of my level 11s off where I knew I have accessed before; one on the Imperial Fleet, and the other on Hutta.

I'm running with Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 gHz, 4 gigs of RAM, with an NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT. Any help is appreciated. I would really like to play my Powertech or Marauder.

Hoffers
12.16.2011 , 04:37 PM | #2
If you can log on from another computer then its your computer thats have a problemw ith the game maybe try reinstall?

AvedisZildjian
12.16.2011 , 04:40 PM | #3
Yeah, that's what I was gonna try.. I just wanted to see if anyone else was having the problem before I commit to that, because it takes a while to download.

Chunkie
12.16.2011 , 06:55 PM | #4
Have you tried running the repair?

AvedisZildjian
12.17.2011 , 08:26 PM | #5
No, but get this... I decided to give it one last try last night, and I logged in. I was excited so I stayed on all night. I logged off, went to sleep, and tried logging back in today... No. Luck. I'm confused because it worked fine last night, with minor lag issues.

I'm hoping buying a new video card will be an easy fix, because if not, I don't know if I can keep playing this game as is.