Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Warzone Gameplay + Commentary

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP Warzone Gameplay + Commentary

bakabakaneko
05.12.2012 , 01:26 PM | #1
Sup Guys!

Just made a new video on youtube on casting a PvP Warzone gameplay for hutball. Go check it out and give me some feedback (good or bad) on what i can improve on and what else you guys will like to see. Its my first time casting, so please be nice! lol..
May the force be with you!

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx2smY94GSQ

Theology
05.12.2012 , 01:37 PM | #2
There is no amount of words able to describe how bad the gameplay in this video is.

Clicking, keyboard turning, back pedaling, giving Warrior/knight leaps in obvious places.

You should rename this thread 'How Not to PVP in SWTOR'

TulliusHostilliu
05.12.2012 , 02:26 PM | #3
That was completely agonizing to watch....
-Ohchite
-Tulliusx
Worst Juggernaut ever.

Krashnburn
05.12.2012 , 04:00 PM | #4
Give the OP a break. He was looking for feedback on his game-cast I think not his game-play.

This was a <50 WZ so there was going to be lots of noob moves going on.

It was hard to watch the click casting and keyboard turning however. I can't even imagine how they do that at all, it seems so unintuitive to me. But I guess it is what you get used to.

I would advise getting a Razer Naga mouse and bind your abilities to the number keys. You can then use shift, control and alt to change from one bar to the next. This gives you 36 abilities at easy reach of your thumb and one other key.

And turn with the mouse not the keyboard.

I thought you did a good job on the game-cast though. I know I would suck at. It is not that easy to have a running commentary while the game is unfolding. Just try turning down the sound on a football game sometime and do the commentary yourself to see, if you think it's easy.

GemG
05.12.2012 , 04:12 PM | #5
I don't think I have to say anything about your gameplay because I'm sure people have already told you about that.

For your commentary, you can improve on your articulation/pronunciation. You kind of sound foreign with an odd accent, but I can't pin point the accent. If you are American/English, this is something you can easily work on through some speech classes.

Krashnburn
05.12.2012 , 04:23 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by GemG View Post
I don't think I have to say anything about your gameplay because I'm sure people have already told you about that.

For your commentary, you can improve on your articulation/pronunciation. You kind of sound foreign with an odd accent, but I can't pin point the accent. If you are American/English, this is something you can easily work on through some speech classes.
Seemed like a Jersey accent to me