Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No affection??

ZRated
03.12.2012 , 05:51 AM | #1
Wasn't sure where to post this.... Was wondering if anyone else has this problem.

Since the last downtime... all 4 of my characters have not been getting affection through conversations, actions, etc. I have completed 2 zones and class quests on 3 of those characters and not a single tick of affection was gained in any way on any companion. The little pop-up at the bottom of the screen in a convo is something I have not seen in nearly a week. The only affection I have gained has come from gathering the affection items.

In the quest reward screen, there is also no longer a display of -/+ affection. I also do not get affection gains or losses when speaking to companions on the ship or cantina... Unless I am in a level zone where it doesn't count (3 of my alts are lvl38 now)... I think something is botched up here.
I don't have anything cool and cheesy to put here... I'll leave that to everyone else...

bacchant
05.11.2012 , 01:56 PM | #2
I'm also getting this now. It began right after I escaped out of a conversation. Was using a Sniper on Balmorral at the time, but it seems to have hosed all my toons. Anyone else see this?

Akella
05.11.2012 , 07:01 PM | #3
I still get affection points doing the companion quests. However I haven't noticed any points from regular questing.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.