Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question to my fellow crafters!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Question to my fellow crafters!

tiguelinus
05.11.2012 , 06:42 PM | #1
I'm fairly new to crafting and I lvl up to 400 cybertech a few days ago. I was wondering what is better for a sith warrior juggernaut, advance deft mod 22 or advance deft mod 22A?. I have been crafting the 22A version, but I saw the regular 22 in the trade network and I wanted to know which one is better. Thank you
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
http://sig.gamerdna.com/quizzes/BARTL/thrawn2034.png

Akella
05.11.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2
You might have better luck getting an appropriate answer on the Warrior forums and while you post your question, give the stats of each mod.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

GnatB
05.11.2012 , 07:00 PM | #3
I'm assuming you're a DPS jugg, as otherwise neither is very good.

I'd say the 22. Power gives you more bonus damage than Strength does per point, and there's more total points there anyways.

Strength does give accuracy and crit though, but they both have softcaps. And it's unclear the extra str will give enough extra crit/acc to make up for the lower bonus damage.