Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Right click attack not working for me.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Right click attack not working for me.

TheMeatTornado
12.17.2011 , 07:24 PM | #1
If I right click an enemy with my smuggler, it does not attack them; nothing happens. With my Jedi Consular and Bounty Hunter, I can right click an enemy and it does some type of basic attack. I looked at the key bindings and could not find anything for a right click attack.
Question: How do I get it so that when I right click an enemy with my smuggler, it attacks them?

I'm sure it is something basic I am overlooking, I just cannot think of what it is.

LiquidElectron
12.17.2011 , 07:24 PM | #2
I think right click fires whatever you have in slot 1 of the toolbar? I might be wrong.

Shaz
12.17.2011 , 07:25 PM | #3
What LiquidElectron said. There is no auto-attack. Right click uses whatever is in slot 1 of your 1st hotbar. Did you put Take Cover there, or something?

Phoenixblight
12.17.2011 , 07:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LiquidElectron View Post
I think right click fires whatever you have in slot 1 of the toolbar? I might be wrong.
Thats exactly what it is.

Tankdiesel
12.17.2011 , 07:25 PM | #5
You are correct. Right click basically activates slot 1 of your main toolbar.
OMG is that Nautilus?!?

TheMeatTornado
12.17.2011 , 07:26 PM | #6
That makes sense. I did move my skills around on the toolbar. I think I will try that. Thanks a lot everyone! Thanks for not flaming me either.

LiquidElectron
12.17.2011 , 07:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheMeatTornado View Post
Thanks for not flaming me either.
No problem. And I think it's terrible that you need to say what I quoted. Hopefully the forums improve

TheMeatTornado
12.17.2011 , 07:34 PM | #8
I think that was my fault.
I should have hit reply and not quote, user error. Sorry about that! I fixed the post.