Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archaeology pilgrimage mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Archaeology pilgrimage mission

CrunkShizzle
03.29.2012 , 12:29 PM | #1
so did this get taken out or somethin,cuz i dont see it on my list of crew skill missions and im 251/400

tryin to lvl up my artifice and i think a material from that quest is given for one of the things i can craft

mondoria
05.11.2012 , 10:06 AM | #2
that mission should show later after you do more missions

GnatB
05.11.2012 , 11:19 AM | #3
1. There are different grade ranges selectable by the dropdown on mission UI (mislabled by level). Make sure you're looking for the mission in the correct grade. Can't remember what item pilgrimage returns.. I think it's thermionic gel, which is the grade 2 white mat. You'll find that mission under the category 2nd from the top, which I believe is (mislabeled) lvl 17-24, or thereabouts.
2. There are far more than 5 missions available at every grade. As your skill goes up, more and more missions in that grade will become available, however the game will randomly select to show only 5 of them. If there is only 1 particular mission your looking for, and it wasn't randomly selected as one of the available 5, you'll have to wait for the mission list to repop. (log on/off, load screen transition (i.e. enter/exit ship), or finish a different mission in that skill)