Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twilek's Sisterhood Ritual on Tython

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Twilek's Sisterhood Ritual on Tython

grania
05.10.2012 , 11:27 AM | #11
I did the ritual on my knight and filled in the blanks with slumber party stuff. Talking about boys and playing outja and whatnot
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

FigeroMentel
05.10.2012 , 09:38 PM | #12
First thing to learn about being a Jedi;

Take all your preconceptions about what is good, pure and helpful to the galaxy at large and assume they're dark side choices. Passive apathy is light side.
Martha Mentel Dahlquist Mentel
Figero Mentel Carvala Mentel
Annek Mentel Jelal Mentel

CorwinCorey
05.11.2012 , 02:54 AM | #13
who said anything about passive? ...it's the forming of emotional entanglements that can cloud one's vision... thats why doing it is a dark side choice.

not evil, but ...lets say risky. Anakin, as an example, fell because of his attachments. The worst things he did, were because of his feelings, feelings of fear, of love, lust, love. ...if he had had a more.. detatched viewpoint, he could have taken more effective actions, seen the bigger picture.

it's to avoid that risk that makes emotions darkside (passion being the realm of the sith, after all.)

dprijadi
05.11.2012 , 06:43 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Or perhaps something like a sorority initiation.
hmm sorority.. isnt this ritual involves copious amount of alcoholic beverages and some degree of nudity ?

the only other fade to black i know was when a female Imperial Agent in Hutta buys her way out by bribing a criminal with love/sexs.. that part also got censored by bioware (fade to black)

i dont imply these twilek ritual consist of those kind of things, i just curious about the twilek culture of sisterhood.. i googled and never find anything at all

Arodin
05.11.2012 , 10:35 AM | #15
The way I see it, Jedi form relationships all the time. They're still human and they can't just turn off their emotions like flicking a switch. Forming a close bond with someone just means they're a little bit more susceptible to the dark side. They might fear for the safety of their loved ones when they're not around to protect them (fear leads to anger, etc). If something terrible happens to them, they could be tempted to seek revenge.

So you get some dark side points if you go along with this ritual, but I don't think making that choice means you are playing a dark Jedi, necessarily. It's not like it instantly turns you to Dark V.