Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Hypocrisy as Displayed on Tython

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Jedi Hypocrisy as Displayed on Tython

LordRaeth
05.11.2012 , 03:10 AM | #111
Every animal is part of the living force though, no animal should be killed for the benefit of others, they should of moved them or something.

Katahn
05.11.2012 , 05:52 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRaeth View Post
Every animal is part of the living force though, no animal should be killed for the benefit of others, they should of moved them or something.
It really depends on the risks associated with moving the creatures versus the death of a few dozen in the immediate vicinity. Presumably these creatures are not unique to that area, but represent a local pack that has migrated into the region and are causing trouble. Allowing them to live may very well have been the worst of two bad options, which is why the "put them down" option was taken.

I'm inclined to judge the Jedi for their handling of the Flesh Raiders and for ignoring the twi'leks but for the "put them down" quest... no so much.
Katahn
- Just an aging geek that remembers seeing Ep4 in the theater as a kid and knows that Han shot first!

Captain_Zone
05.11.2012 , 07:32 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Katahn View Post
It really depends on the risks associated with moving the creatures versus the death of a few dozen in the immediate vicinity. Presumably these creatures are not unique to that area, but represent a local pack that has migrated into the region and are causing trouble. Allowing them to live may very well have been the worst of two bad options, which is why the "put them down" option was taken.

I'm inclined to judge the Jedi for their handling of the Flesh Raiders and for ignoring the twi'leks but for the "put them down" quest... no so much.
I love your sig, man. But to be fair, Han Shot. First and last. Only fired one round, too.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.