Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark/Light side points question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Dark/Light side points question

marioAurelio
12.16.2011 , 01:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shandos View Post
A friend of mine that played on the free weekend said he saw gear that couldn't be worn by a player with too many points on a given side (rather than requiring you to have a certain amount). If that's true, then that would be your neutral gear, as someone that goes fully to one side would no longer be able to wear it.

As I am not yet in the game, I cannot confirm this, but it came about from my asking the same questions when he was playing.
That's exactly what I was aking about.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mithros View Post

Any attempt to remain 'neutral' is not neutral, it's bipolar-stupid. It's a guy that turns down a reward and then feels compelled to kill some innocent bystander in order to 'balance' their points... From an RP perspective, the only perspective that really matters when it comes to those points, that is just ridiculous.
It's not really an attempt of being neutral, it's just that chosing the conversation that would fit your character the most can end up having both dark and light side answers.

In any case, I agree with you in just choosing whatever you feel it's more fun and forget about the side points.
IT'S A TRAP!

RyokoTenchi
12.16.2011 , 01:41 PM | #12
James ohlen has said he likes the idea of a Neutral "gray" faction of gear for those who don;t want to be light or dark. they plan to implement something post launch is all we know at this point in time.

Jondice
12.17.2011 , 07:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RyokoTenchi View Post
James ohlen has said he likes the idea of a Neutral "gray" faction of gear for those who don;t want to be light or dark. they plan to implement something post launch is all we know at this point in time.

That is great to hear ... until then, definitely turning off the light/dark notifiers.