Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eternity Vault Requirements?

Amazen
05.10.2012 , 09:32 PM | #1
Anyone know what are the Gear Requirments for Eternity Vault?

teemoor
05.10.2012 , 09:45 PM | #2
Story mode? Daily mods/crafted purples are enough. Hard mode - better be in columi (or have a raid of awesomely skilled players that know all the tactics by heart :P)

pureeffinmetal
05.10.2012 , 09:50 PM | #3
Story Mode Requirements: Level 50...

Hard Mode: If you know what you're doing, level 49 epic mods (the ones you get from dailies) are good enough.

Nightmare: Full Columi is recommended.
Fallschirmjager
Lightning Sorcerer
<Rapture>
The Shadowlands (Formerly Shadow Hand)

DarkDisturbed
05.10.2012 , 10:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by pureeffinmetal View Post

Hard Mode: If you know what you're doing, level 49 epic mods (the ones you get from dailies) are good enough.

Don't listen to this. You'll have a really, really tough time unless all of your players are experienced mmo players.

Normal: Full Daily 51/50/50
Hard: Full Columi
Nightmare: Rakata/Columi mix

xJACKTHERIPPERx
05.11.2012 , 01:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by pureeffinmetal View Post

I love when these guys show up in a discussion. An OP who clearly has never done EV, and is just looking for some friendly advice on gear, and someone always shows up saying 'lol lvl 40 greens is fine.'
Very helpful.
inb4 "ur bad"
I would agree with the fellow above me. At least daily mods, if you know the fights and stuff. If you're new to raiding in general, run some hard modes and try getting a bit of Columi.
<Prophecy of the Five> Munda - 55 Sniper | Seever - 55 Juggernaut | Kasra - 55 Assassin | Vasius - 55 Mercenary | Innoss - 55 Sage

pureeffinmetal
05.11.2012 , 03:01 AM | #6
Between 3 toons I have never been in "level 40 greens" by the time I hit 50. Between quests you will be in mid level 40 blues, if not better.

And when the game first came out, thats what people went into EV with. Blues. Not epics. And we defeated the encounters. The gear checks for story mode are not harsh AT ALL. In fact, I would say its easier to do EV Story in 40 blues than it is to do some of the 50 HM Flashpoints.

And I believe I said "IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING" when I said you can do hard modes in daily epic gear. Which you can.

As for Nightmare? Rakata by itself is worse than Columi until you re-itemize it. Seeing as Nightmare also drops Rakata, you do not need it to go into Nightmare.

I merely stated the minimum requirements for each instance. Just because he's never been to EV doesn't mean he's never raided. How am I suppose to know how skilled he or the people he will be running it with are? To assume he's unskilled is just ignorant simply because he isn't familiar with this game's content.
Fallschirmjager
Lightning Sorcerer
<Rapture>
The Shadowlands (Formerly Shadow Hand)

KyoMamoru
05.11.2012 , 03:14 AM | #7
The main requirements would be:
Group Composition: Two healers, one tank [pure spec], the rest DPS.
HP: +13000 [Tank will want ~16-17k]
Surge: ~65-70%
Critical: ~30% after buffs.
Mainhand Weapon Rating: ~118-126 [Daily Vendor or Recruit.]
Offhand Weapon Rating: ~118-126 [Recruit.]
Relics Matrix Shard + Power Click Relic.
Consumeables: Not necessary, but it certainly would make things easier with Stimpacks.
Friends: This makes things so much easier, especially if they are packing Rakata Gear or better. Sometimes bored level 50s that are geared will help you if you're nice when asking.

As long as everyone is around those requirements, you shouldn't have an issue. There is a pretty large window for error in story mode Eternity Vault, since it assumes that players are still learning their rotations, and that their gear is still low.

Amazen
05.11.2012 , 08:15 AM | #8
Right now I have all Recruit Gear I was wondering if that was enough? We won't be doing hard mode or nightmare.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
05.11.2012 , 10:26 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Amazen View Post
Right now I have all Recruit Gear I was wondering if that was enough? We won't be doing hard mode or nightmare.
that should be ok. recruit is pretty close to daily gear. if your group is organized you should be fine.
<Prophecy of the Five> Munda - 55 Sniper | Seever - 55 Juggernaut | Kasra - 55 Assassin | Vasius - 55 Mercenary | Innoss - 55 Sage

Amazen
05.11.2012 , 02:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by xJACKTHERIPPERx View Post
that should be ok. recruit is pretty close to daily gear. if your group is organized you should be fine.
Thanks