Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Twi'lek on republic side?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Imperial Twi'lek on republic side?

SuddenReal
05.09.2012 , 11:56 PM | #1
My friend hates the way the republic Twi'leks look, but likes the red ones you can roll as an imperial inquisitor. Is it possible to unlock the imperial look on a republic class once you brought a Twi'lek to 50 on imperial side?

I would imagine it is possible since they did give the example of the cyborg unlocking all customization, so I think this would aply to the Twi'lek as well, but if anyone could confirm, I'd really appreciate it.

KurganNazzir
05.10.2012 , 12:29 AM | #2
It applies to all species. You unlock a Twi'lek and it unlocks both faction's Twi'leks for all classes but you can't mix and match features from both.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Ellvaan
05.10.2012 , 02:26 AM | #3
Greetings SuddenReal!

You can find that information and more in our Legacy Information section on the Official Website! Regarding this specific question:

Quote:
Species Unlocks

The Legacy System also unlocks new options in character creation. Anytime a character in the Legacy reaches level 50, the character’s species is unlocked in character creation for all classes. This allows you to mix-and-match species and class combinations, carrying on your character’s bloodline within the Legacy family tree. Alternatively, you can unlock new species for your Legacy by spending in-game credits.
We hope this helps!