Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Give. Bioware. Time.

Dokar
05.09.2012 , 06:25 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by amantheil View Post
Nah. It's more like people went to McDonalds, thought the word "hamburger" meant "lobster" when they ordered,and then got upset when their sandwich had beef instead of lobster.
so it was unreasonable to expect some timeline on when our class stories will be continued since that is something that was heavily sold about this game?

mothermonterr
05.09.2012 , 06:26 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Dokar View Post
so it was unreasonable to expect some timeline on when our class stories will be continued since that is something that was heavily sold about this game?
he forgot the part when mcdonalds says, dont worry we'll have a better menu! SOON!!

Ricktur
05.09.2012 , 07:31 PM | #213
in before the lock.

why lock? because this is a pro swtor thread
Sgt. Boos Macarrage - Republic Trooper/Vanguard - PVE Tank Spec
Prophecy of the Five - US East PVP
Republic Commandos: First Ones In, Last Ones Out. Never Quit. Never Fail.

Chiramu
05.09.2012 , 07:56 PM | #214
I personally find it laughable when people are comparing the amount of money SWTOR's made and the amount of subs it has to WoW or other titles in EA's game list. SWTOR's only been out since the end of last year, of course it hasn't made that much money yet. It does take time to get money, like if you owned a rental property you don't get thousands of dollars in an instant >.>.

Although people who are playing in game are already playing SWTOR like they play WOW :<, "Must know fight" I've come across on the Fleet >.>...So if you just hit 50, just forget doing end game, cause apparently everyone's already done it lol.

Frostvein
05.09.2012 , 07:59 PM | #215
Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by evildestroyer View Post
Its 7pm est, and out of like 126 US servers you have 1 heavy, 17 standard and the rest light. What does that tell you?

Back in February you would have at least every server standard with 20+ heavy and now look?

It shows that people have had it with giving Bioware time and arent even logging on anymore.
Yes, because if you don't game 24/7 then you don't love the game. I'm as hardcore as you can get, and I don't even have the time to log in every day. And then's there's such a thing as gamer burn-out. No matter how much you enjoy a game, it's also good to take a break now and then to refresh.
I don't even know how you are trying to spin this.
Meanwhile, in Tera general chat -

"The sad thing is, arguing with fanbois on the forums was more entertaining than their 300 million dollar single player MMO from 2008"

Andryah
05.09.2012 , 08:06 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by zerosaint View Post
Bioware has no problem taking my money why shouldn't we hold them to a higher standard?
You get my funny post of the week award.

Your standard is unenforcable.
I'm back..... in advance of KotFE.

kirorx
05.09.2012 , 08:07 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by SliggXx View Post
I just ordered a hamburger, but they only gave me the bun even though the menu promises that I will in fact end up with meat.

I guess I should just deal with it, give them my money and hope that somewhere along the line they decide to give me the meat.
I like it. You sir are correct.

It does not matter if its $1 or $1000. This is not a charity, I am not the red cross.

I have no sympathy for some massive corporation that wants to sell you an incomplete product,.

I dont hate this game but "give them time" or "they are learning", heck no.

Get your big boy pants on and just do your job, because some else can.

Andryah
05.09.2012 , 08:08 PM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by Dokar View Post
While they have not published an official time line, they did share at guild summit that class story updates we in development and likely later in the year.

I know that won't please you pefect need for disclosure, but it is there.

Tuscad
05.09.2012 , 08:09 PM | #219
Time has been given (4 or 5 months), now is the time for action before it is too late.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Andryah
05.09.2012 , 08:10 PM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
I dont hate this game but "give them time" or "they are learning", heck no.
Simple fix for that.

Leave. Unsub. Come back when content and feature set meet your requirements.

Simple as that. Nobody is forcing you to play the game. For that matter, nobody forced you to buy, load it, and play it.

I often wonder why people such as yourself buy and subscribe to brand new MMOs.