Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So here are all 12 members of the council during the game time?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
So here are all 12 members of the council during the game time?

boriscg
05.09.2012 , 07:22 AM | #51
How can you say the wrath is higher than the emperors voice.... the voice is the emperors essence. The wrath is even below the hand as the hand can recruit the wrath as the hand is directly linked to the emperor through telepathy and carries out his will

therefore it would go:

Emperor/voice of emperor > Emperors hand > Wrath. The wrath cannot influence the council and the council barely knows of the hands existence.

So imagine a pointy arrow below emperor you would have:

Dark Council > Darths > lords> apprentices> overseers> acolytes

p.s where would the emperors apprentice be ranked? And I am pretty sure even if they are a dark council member apprentice it does not make them supperior to say darth malgus. Plus from the old republic it looks like the darl council is lead by Darth Marr whether that be through respect ir fear.

Maaruin
05.09.2012 , 07:30 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by boriscg View Post
So imagine a pointy arrow below emperor you would have:

Dark Council > Darths > lords> apprentices> overseers> acolytes
I don't think the overseers are that low. Overseer (like inquisitor) seems more like a function: you oversee acolytes (or other things). I think overseers have a Lord-rank normally.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Karkais
05.09.2012 , 04:29 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by CJ_SAX_MAN View Post
Spoiler
This is entirely irrelevant to the discussion though. Baras WAS member of the dark council. Period. Your last question is a good one.

Quote:
Also someone said the voice always sounds like the emperor, well the one on voss sounded nothing like him.
How do you know for sure?
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur