Ever seen 30+ troopers fight together?

CaptainTorik

Enjoy.

And if you haven't seen our original guild video check out:

We're a trooper roleplay/pvp guild full of current and former military members as well as military enthousiasts. Check out AlphaCompanyOnline.org if you like that video!

This was a really good video! Sadly it's been moved, but I would also post it in the Fan section of the Forums as well to attract more people!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to abandon my 50 vanguard and 50 powertech on ajunta to come over there (obviously I have a preferred class). That was insane.

One time I was lucky enough to get into a Huttball match with 3 vanguards and 2 commandos. The obliteration of the Sith was glorious. Grapples flying everywhere with vanguards flying through the air.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow!!

Great video =) loved it and it was fun to watch. Like the progression from recruits to ****** trooper. Great job!

And, I just have to ask, what is that blue-white-jacket they are wearing in the beginning. Really like the look of it.

For starters "Havoc Squad" is copyrighted to BioWare, and we wanted to set ourselves apart from the 40+ "Havoc Squad" guilds in SWTOR. Those who do not know Alpha Company was created back in SWG, almost 9 years ago, we wanted to carry on that legacy here.

http://www.alphacompanyonline.org/SWTOR/History.html

You mean "Acoy" From Valcyn? The-Acoy?

I erm, served... for a brief time, alas, I moved on from Valcyn to TCPrime when it came out... I still have fond memories of the guild. Nice to see it didn't die, only moved.

You mean "Acoy" From Valcyn? The-Acoy?

I erm, served... for a brief time, alas, I moved on from Valcyn to TCPrime when it came out... I still have fond memories of the guild. Nice to see it didn't die, only moved.

The one and only! Love to hear from people that knew us in a former (or should I say future) life.

The one and only! Love to hear from people that knew us in a former (or should I say future) life.

I saw you on the station not 2 hours ago :p You even nodded. Nice to see the server is semi active even on a Monday night. I may continue to grind that lowbie up and watch the fun.

Anyone know any trooper only guilds on Asia-Pacific servers. Sadly I can not join Alpa troopers because I come from a land downunder:(. Edited by mdtk