Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Long Queue Times... any dev info?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Long Queue Times... any dev info?

Syphina
12.17.2011 , 11:40 AM | #1
Hey there,

I can't find the search section for the forums so I was wondering if someone could point me to any info there is about the long queue times? specifically any response from bioware?

I know it will die down eventually, but I was wondering if there was any action being taken now? (I am guessing it will get worse before it gets better.)

I would like to log on to The Harbinger, now it looks very heavy, but by the time I get home from work this evening it will probably be full, it is frustrating because I have friends who have preordered, and we want to play but they are discouraged by the long wait times. So we make characters on a new server, but I don't want to be on another server, I like the harbinger, and we have other friends and toons there.

Ewoksmiter
12.17.2011 , 05:10 PM | #2
/bump
"I like assassinating assassins.. they always look so surprised"
50 Operative | 45 Assassin | 35 Sorcerer

Paralassa
12.17.2011 , 05:14 PM | #3
Hi there!

While we understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback, there is already an active discussion thread for the topic of queuing:

Regarding server queues

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!