Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trials of Kaleth - Jedi Consular Bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Trials of Kaleth - Jedi Consular Bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RuttedStar
12.14.2011 , 10:40 PM | #1
I'm a Jedi Counselor trying to do Trials of Kaleth. The terminals to spawn the robots for the trial don't glow and aren't clickable. I've tried resetting the mission, but got the same results.

Anything I can do?

Smaois
12.14.2011 , 10:42 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by RuttedStar View Post
I'm a Jedi Counselor trying to do Trials of Kaleth. The terminals to spawn the robots for the trial don't glow and aren't clickable. I've tried resetting the mission, but got the same results.

Anything I can do?
Greetings,

Please report this to our in game Customer Service team.

For information regarding how to report this, please see the helpcenter article here.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

silverbulet
12.14.2011 , 10:44 PM | #3
Happened to me in beta, just wait for them to reset.

Venlac
12.14.2011 , 10:45 PM | #4
In the Beta, you often had to wait a bit for the post to glow. Especially if there are others around who have just used the same object. Same thing with most of the interactive quest items, just takes a while to reset. Hope that's you're problem and not something larger.

Jack_Bleak
12.16.2011 , 09:04 PM | #5
Same problem. The terminals in the mission "Trials in Kaleth" are not selectable. They highlight and show the name (west terminal, north terminal etc.), but are still not selectable. I tried waiting around for like 5 minutes and it never came up; but another player ran right it and activated it while I was standing there. Frustrating, to say the least. Resetting the mission doesn't work. Any ideas?

dronf
12.17.2011 , 05:06 PM | #6
I thought I had this problem as well...but was just at the wrong place. Those three terminals are NOT what you need for this quest. There is an area near the quest point on the map with 4 or 5 low rectangles with buttons on them. Those spawn the robots for the quest, not the terminals. The terminals come up a few quests later.