Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnection after Disconnection.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Disconnection after Disconnection.

MasterJhengis
12.17.2011 , 04:57 PM | #1
Ive been getting disconnecting today (12/17/2011) over and over all day. Last 3 days no problem at all. And before peolple start blabbing out "fixes", IT IS NOT MY CONNECTION COMPUTER OR ANYTHING ON MY END. Battlefield 3 works fine, Internet explorer works fine, ps3 works fine. Only disconnections im getting is SWTOR. This has to be a Swtor server problem. Its really aggravating to get no response from customer service about the issue....or to have players tell my its on my end. I have ran ever test i can on my computer and nothing points to it being problems on my end. I would love E.A to respond to this issue.

Ozymandius
12.17.2011 , 04:59 PM | #2
My wife is having the same issue. Continued disconnections and being thrown back into the server queue.

renegadeimp
12.17.2011 , 05:01 PM | #3
If you have constant dc's then it is something to do with your system or ISP. Every game uses different routing methods and pots to get to the server in question. Chances are your ISP hasnt established a good routing path to the server yet, so you end up being pushed though a hub that throttles your connection.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

FobManX
12.17.2011 , 05:02 PM | #4
Yep I'm having the same issue, except I've had this problem ever since I started playing. Although before today it was mostly just lag spikes and maybe 1-2 disconnects per day. But today alone I've been disconnected at least 4-5 times if not more(lost track really).

I don't know if it's something on my end or what, I'm pretty sure it's not because it seems a lot of people are having issues.

I'm now getting error code 1002. Anyone know what the deal is with that? Only on my server too(Shadowlands).