Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error code 1002?

Antario
12.17.2011 , 02:17 PM | #1
what the hell is this?

now i can even logg into my 2 hours queue server because it gives an error?

i actually waited 10 minutes for the help center to provide information, nothing :S
- C O R A L -
- Pursuing excellence in the endgame content of PvE and PvP -
- Guild HQ | Recruitment | External Site | External Forums -

Kyus
12.17.2011 , 02:20 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Antario View Post
what the hell is this?

now i can even logg into my 2 hours queue server because it gives an error?

i actually waited 10 minutes for the help center to provide information, nothing :S
Bump-a-saurs rex got this too

EDIT: Resolved itself
Kyus - Gunslinger - The Katarn Legacy
Hand of Blood
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - EU PVP

FriscoFrez
12.17.2011 , 04:48 PM | #3
yea what is this, i have been in que for 11 hours now and this keep coming up and throwing me back in the line for like five times

leeon
12.17.2011 , 05:01 PM | #4
I'm getting this now too. I play on a very heavily populated server (The Fatman) and this whole week theres been at least an hour (upwards of 2 and a half that I've waited through) queue and just about every hour to 3 hours I always get DCed and have to wait in that dreaded queue again.....I've made peace with that but now I can't even wait in the queue to play, it starts up at about 800 people right now, moves through about 100 then this error message 1002 pops up, I have faith in Bioware but damn I really hope they fix these issues by actual launch day, I can imagine it now: A brand new player trying out a server that he has friends on who've been in early access, if he can somehow manage to not get any of these error codes he still might have to wait in a giant queue to even CREATE a character.
"Sith? Jedi? Are these the only choices? Dark or light, good or evil? Is there no more to the Force than this? -Vergere