Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unscheduled Maintanence

Trindacut
05.08.2012 , 04:58 PM | #1
I know there is a bit of volume about this, but it needs to be said again. For players in the oceanic time frame, scheduled maintenance is between 5PM and 9PM or 1 AM, depending on what sort of maintenance it is. Players of that region have begrudgingly accepted that it's far too complicated to split downtime, but the fact remains we still lose what looks to be the busiest time frame of the day for the server.

Now as I said, we know why, and we get that. But the sheer volume of unscheduled maintenance nights is really starting to frustrate me. And I know why we have them, and there is no question about the importance of doing them. Speaking personally, if I am on a week of morning shifts, I jump on at 6 and play through til 10. We've got two down nights this week, and I'm hoping we don't cop a third. I am really involved in this game and thoroughly enjoy what you've made, but it's just not worth the subscription if I'm losing 6 or more of my playing nights.

I'm not asking for free subscriber days or anything like that.. I am asking that these patches be tested far more thoroughly then they are so that these sorts of issues aren't made live. You don't need me to tell you how to do that, I'm sure somewhere in your office there is talk about this, I'm just putting my two cents in because I care about it.