Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Login unavailable?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

noxii
05.06.2012 , 01:07 PM | #1
So I'm trying to log in and it says it's currently unavailable. What's up with that? any ETA for when it's fixed?

Beesodd
05.06.2012 , 01:10 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings noxii,

The servers should currently be available. There are a number of things that can cause this issue to appear. The first and easiest thing to check is that your system time and date are set correctly. If this does not work, please try running the fixlauncher.exe that can be found in the game folder, and let us know how you get on.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

noxii
05.06.2012 , 01:12 PM | #3
Got in. Thanks for replying tho. I dunno what it was didn't do anything to solve it. Just tried again now. but it was easily 20min without letting me log in.

Beesodd
05.06.2012 , 01:17 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
That is odd.

Thanks for getting back to us anyway, and it's good to hear that your're in-game.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

crimestereo
05.08.2012 , 04:31 PM | #5
ive been having the same issue for days now. ran the fixlauncher. didnt work

Beesodd
05.08.2012 , 04:39 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi, crimestereo,

What is the exact error message are you receiving when you try to log in?