Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female Sith inquisitor romance options?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Female Sith inquisitor romance options?

Femmefatality
01.13.2012 , 05:11 PM | #21
I personally enjoy Andronikos. Just took some time to warm up to him. Course I couldn't say no with "The Voice" being his VA. If you can't stand "I'm a pirate. You're a sith. Blah blah, I aint your slave and I'm a man of my own." then he isn't gonna get you interested.

MCerberus
01.13.2012 , 05:13 PM | #22
Famous last words: The codex told me she was over 18!
Self-referential metasig #524789

Ralei
01.13.2012 , 08:19 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelleth View Post
You almost make it sound like he is the worst romance ever created, it is really that bad?
He's a very cliche and uninteresting character and his character models are unattractive. There is nothing eventful in the romance until...

Spoiler

Talos is much more dynamic. First of all, he's not emo and brooding like the other SI companions. He's a breath of fresh air without being annoying cheerful. He seems oblivious to the fact that you're the most powerful sith running around the galaxy and just kind of talks to you like he would anyone else. It's a nice change.

Talladarr
05.08.2012 , 09:32 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
Famous last words: The codex told me she was over 18!
"I'm hauling your *** in!" "But it's true I say! The codex lied to me! The codex liiiiiiieeeeeeeeddddd*fades as you're dragged off*"

Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
He's a very cliche and uninteresting character and his character models are unattractive. There is nothing eventful in the romance until...

Spoiler

Talos is much more dynamic. First of all, he's not emo and brooding like the other SI companions. He's a breath of fresh air without being annoying cheerful. He seems oblivious to the fact that you're the most powerful sith running around the galaxy and just kind of talks to you like he would anyone else. It's a nice change.
As unfortunate as it is, I have to agree with your assessment of Andronikos. I mean, doesn't Bioware think all the girls love the broody guy who only wants his freedom(Blatant Fenris reference)?

And I was really upset that female Inquisitors didn't get to romance Talos. He's he's older than Andronikos, (which is implied by the VAs, not so much in the codex) but I really like Talos.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
First of all, he's not emo and brooding like the other SI companions
Khem: Grr I'ma eat you for binding me grrrrrr

Andronikos: I'ma pirate so don't you try taking my freedom away or else! (imagined a grr after that)

Ashara: Oh no! Waht have I done! well I guess I don't have any choice but to follow you and be your aprentice, but I refuse to be a sith! Even though I can never be Jedi again....

Xalek: If you're weak I'll kill you... >.> Got an cake?

Talos: *starts rambling on about sith history and imperial history, but in a cute way that makes it interesting and makes me actually want to have him out while I'm questing*

Me: Can I marry this one please?

Evolved_Monky
05.08.2012 , 09:52 AM | #25
Realy? You want to romance Talos.... I cant stand that guy. His combat chatter is sooooo dorky. When I had to use him I wanted my char to give him a wedgie or strip him naked and lock him in the republic females dorm.

lilydaylocke
05.08.2012 , 12:06 PM | #26
I would totally romance Talos.

There is one, ONE Flirt option with him in the game, right when you meet him. I had not read spoilers, so I looked forward to pursuing his dorky butt. No other options ever showed up, though. So sad.

=o(

Andronikos is not for me.
Spoiler
~Paigan
The Shadowlands

afedyuki
05.08.2012 , 02:42 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Klondeikbar View Post
2. Yeah, the codex says 20 but that was CLEARLY a last minute decision. Everything about her screams "underage."
She is inexperienced and naive because she was raised by a conservative religious group. Taking that into account, 20 is about right.

Besides, what is the "age of consent" in the Sith Empire jurisdiction? Would a DS character even care?

Eutoxis
05.09.2012 , 12:19 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by afedyuki View Post
She is inexperienced and naive because she was raised by a conservative religious group. Taking that into account, 20 is about right.

Besides, what is the "age of consent" in the Sith Empire jurisdiction? Would a DS character even care?
I would rather expect that the Empire employs the opposite: a Point of Dissent: "When you can make me stop, then I'll stop. Until then, you're weak, and deserve everything that happens to you." Indeed, perpetuating cycles of abuse seems just about the perfect description of both Korriban stories, doesn't it?

danielweberdlc
05.09.2012 , 04:57 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by afedyuki View Post

Actually she was raised on a bombed out planet in the middle of hordes of rhackghouls, pirates and an imperial invasion. And she wanders around alone. hard to believe she hasn't seen a lot more at 20 than most people see their whole lives.

personally, I think she was dropped on her head as a child - almost nothing she says or does makes much sense. He Lekku should be floating, their so full of air.

KilenaMaverick
03.19.2013 , 02:14 PM | #30
I REALLY wanted to romance Xalek. VERY disappointed I am not able to. Even heart broken...
Kilena Maverick