Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A list of end-game color crystals and methods to obtain them

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
A list of end-game color crystals and methods to obtain them

Iwipe
05.08.2012 , 08:22 AM | #1
Updated the guide for Patch 2.4.1 It should include all the color crystals available ingame atm .

http://dulfy.net/2012/05/07/endgame-...o-obtain-them/

spacefiddle
05.08.2012 , 10:58 AM | #2
Good guide; request a sticky! Of note, you should probably include that the black-blue WZ comms crystal is Pub only, just as the black-green are bought with WZ comms from the Imp vendor. Also note that anyone could get black-green from the Rakghoul event vendor, but AFAIK there is no way for an Imp to get a black-blue. (Hax! )
<lightsaber />

Iwipe
05.08.2012 , 11:05 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by spacefiddle View Post
Good guide; request a sticky! Of note, you should probably include that the black-blue WZ comms crystal is Pub only, just as the black-green are bought with WZ comms from the Imp vendor. Also note that anyone could get black-green from the Rakghoul event vendor, but AFAIK there is no way for an Imp to get a black-blue. (Hax! )
Both Black-Blue and Black-Green War Hero crystals are not faction specific. Here is the imperial vendor carrying the black-blue

http://imgur.com/WkzD1

spacefiddle
05.08.2012 , 11:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Both Black-Blue and Black-Green War Hero crystals are not faction specific. Here is the imperial vendor carrying the black-blue

http://imgur.com/WkzD1
o_O I coulda *sworn* I looked at everything Jensen sold after the Rakghoul event. Thanks for the correction. Not sure how I missed that .

You should still request a sticky!
<lightsaber />

Andronicos
05.08.2012 , 02:13 PM | #5
Great list! I was wondering where I could get a purple crystal for Jaesa, thanks a lot for it
Darth Vaelren - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galryn Zaris - Just a man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

Amalak
05.08.2012 , 02:20 PM | #6
Great Job, been looking for something just like this...

Now if there was black core-white crystal, I would be doing backflips IRL

Also, heard rumors that you can get the purple pve schematics from the fleet commendations crafting boxes, Im going to try it out this weekend if I can work some playing time around Mother's Day, if I find out anything I'll get back to you.

WrentheFaceless
05.08.2012 , 02:44 PM | #7
Great thread, thank you

This will help me a lot

PendragonPrime
05.08.2012 , 04:05 PM | #8
This is an awesome post, and the effort you went through with the formatting is extra-appreciated.

Iwipe
05.08.2012 , 11:43 PM | #9
Updated the original post with a new screenshot of Black-Purple.

Rumor has it that Black-White crystal exists in-game (I know they are in the database), anyone know how to obtain them?

Lithy
05.09.2012 , 04:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Updated the original post with a new screenshot of Black-Purple.

Rumor has it that Black-White crystal exists in-game (I know they are in the database), anyone know how to obtain them?
Probably in the files for a future update. Pretty sure that is unobtainable atm.
Lithium
Imperial Sniper

The Hartshotte Legacy
Tallianna, Gunslinger