Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War Zone Queue not 'popping'

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
War Zone Queue not 'popping'
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xaryell
05.07.2012 , 09:41 PM | #21 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

As has been posted here, I just wanted to reassure you that we have passed your reports of this issue with PvP queuing on this server on to the relevant department, and it is being currently investigated.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Xaryell | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

DarthRamette
05.07.2012 , 09:51 PM | #22
Investigated? So no idea why its broke or eta of when it will be fixed.

dreampetrucci
05.07.2012 , 10:09 PM | #23
I also spend most of my time PvP'eing... haven't been able to for the last 24 hours. It's not a problem a few players are experiencing but an entire server. Come on guys!

TwistedKitten
05.07.2012 , 10:11 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by dreampetrucci View Post
I also spend most of my time PvP'eing... haven't been able to for the last 24 hours. It's not a problem a few players are experiencing but an entire server. Come on guys!
This :/
Palane Naula Kasme Naula
Guild Master of Vigilance
Lord Ieldis Server

Daiyukie
05.08.2012 , 01:35 AM | #25
I'm curious to know what technical bug caused just the WZs on just one server to stop working. Are things that compartmentalized?
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

KindBudhArsh
05.08.2012 , 02:33 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRamette View Post
I bet BW is just waiting for the time tonight when they take the servers down and fix it then, if that is the case they should tell us. I will say this yet another example of why I am unsubbing.
Bye =)

Not sure what happened but yah no one on LI is pvping, hopefully they get it fixed over night witht he maintinance. The good thing about this is it broke me out of my robotic daily routine and allowed me to focus on what LI is for, Roleplaying.

DarthRamette
05.08.2012 , 10:14 AM | #27
Is PvP working again?

Beesodd
05.08.2012 , 10:50 AM | #28 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi DarthRamette,

This issue should now be resolved. Are you still unable to participate in warzones on Lord Ieldis?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support