Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My matrix relic is gone after maitnenance?!?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
My matrix relic is gone after maitnenance?!?!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WahineKoa
05.08.2012 , 04:15 AM | #1
Guys,

My matrix shard relic has disappeared after the maintenance. Today just before the maintenance it was equipped and now after the maitnenance is over i saw that my stats have gone down and the reason is that you have removed my matrix shard relic?!?!?

Why is this and please give it back to me asap.

Wahinekoa.

Himeji_Endless
05.08.2012 , 04:16 AM | #2
Yep, there is an acknowledged problem on another thread somewhere below. How fast and can they fix it is debatable

WahineKoa
05.08.2012 , 04:17 AM | #3
Well this effects my gameplay significantly so i duly hope they prioritize it asap today and in the coming hour.

Wahinekoa.

Himeji_Endless
05.08.2012 , 04:19 AM | #4
I would hope so, but BW's track record after every patch is dismal as they break more stuff than they fix. I got my pre order in for GW2 already and will leave when it comes out. You 808 state too?

Cerimon
05.08.2012 , 04:22 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please see the following post for information on this issue:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=448189

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

WahineKoa
05.08.2012 , 04:31 AM | #6
Well im super happy about the game and after 5 years of wow:ing and changing wow to swtpr, im not gonna leave for years.

This is actually the first problem im having with the agem that annoys me, so im all good. Just that i want this prob to be solved asap.

Otherwise loving the game!

Wahinekoa.

Himeji_Endless
05.08.2012 , 04:39 AM | #7
Glad to hear that you've had minimal problems so far.

I guess I've seen so much go wrong here on the CS forums that it just gets me so angry that a company would treat its customers that way. The bottom line is that people will just stop complaining and leave and the game will die, sad but that's where its heading already. Ajunta Pall was a bustling server but last sat night during prime playing time, it was a ghost town. sad.