Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which spec used for what?

aRtFuL
05.01.2012 , 11:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Yescek View Post
Carnage Marauders will use Berserk MUCH less and Predation/Bloodthirst MUCH more than Annihilation or Rage because Annihilation and Rage rely on Berserk much more.
Actually tbh I mainly use my fury for predation. Bloodthirst's cooldown is simply too long to be used in most situation unless it is a full-on 1v1, in combination with relics, and with no chance of someone joining in.

Also to note that after they fixed Ataru proc post 1.2, Berserk actually improved a lot for Carnage players. Though predation is probably still a fair bit more useful in most situations.

Brightbillatb
05.07.2012 , 02:38 AM | #12
I swear people who bash rage and think rage specs are solely reliant on smash are Rtards or have only fought Rtard rage specs. Should post a video of me ragin it up without using a single smash and still dominating.

@ topic

Try all the specs out and see what fits you, its all about your style of play and which build fits YOU. Personally I switch specs liek a fool averaging around 500k a week on respecs(im lowballing it by alot). Mainly rage tho, altho I do enjoy all of them.

NerOTheUnloved
05.07.2012 , 06:58 PM | #13
i just wanted to throw my question into the mix here, i have been playing around with a mara, i like the whole dual wielding thing. After reading this it sounds like mara's are more dependent on your skill/knowledge with a spec to do good dps even in ops. is that true? i recently left a guild b/c i was being forced to play a spec with my assassin that i didnt know as well and therefore did less dps and was getting yelled at for it.

Brightbillatb
05.08.2012 , 01:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by NerOTheUnloved View Post
i just wanted to throw my question into the mix here, i have been playing around with a mara, i like the whole dual wielding thing. After reading this it sounds like mara's are more dependent on your skill/knowledge with a spec to do good dps even in ops. is that true? i recently left a guild b/c i was being forced to play a spec with my assassin that i didnt know as well and therefore did less dps and was getting yelled at for it.
It really is dependent on that. Experience and research would help u learn everything ur wanting to know.

NerOTheUnloved
05.08.2012 , 09:48 AM | #15
yeah i have been reading a lot on mara's im just playing around now to find out what class i want to play for end game, at this point i have already been through EC on story and half way on hard so i will back burner my sin and lvl my mara and see which one i like more. thanx for the help