Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a guild

Blackardin
05.07.2012 , 06:44 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Eternalnight View Post
Well, you aren't going to get one (for free anyway)...

There's a place for everything, and more to the point:
He didn't really ask a question.
For goodness sakes, skip. Give it a rest. You are not the board police, authorized to pounce on one for simply asking a question be it in the correct or incorrect forums. As demonstrated by both myself and other guild leaders, there is interest in what he asked, and there is interest in helping a new player further enjoy the game.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Scorpienne
05.07.2012 , 08:52 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Solur View Post
Looking for a guild of causals players but active players who also enjoy the game , would like to be able to get help and give help . be able to have fellow guildies to help with heroic and flashpoints etc.
Hey there! Sounds like you have a good attitude - let's get you pointed in the right direction.

First, if you're already committed to a server, then go find the forums for that server, look at the top, and check the LFG section.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309

Second, give the Ideal Guild Quiz a shot. Fast, free, and you don't have to register.

www.tortoolbox.com/quiz

It's limited to those guilds who have *chosen* to be on it, but that's still a pretty good selection. It will give you the top three best matches for your playstyle.

Third, teh interwebz! :-) Google your server and see what guilds appear to be active.

Fourth, do your homework. I know, it doesn't sound fun, but a little homework now can save you a lot of wasted time. Once you start narrowing down your choices, sleuth up your prospective guilds. Watch their websites. See if they post on an external server website. Meet some of the people from that guild in-game and see what they're like. Watch for them on general chat. Do they run events? Do they play hard and fair in PvP? Are they nice?

Good luck, and if you're interested in a RP server/guild, drop me a line! Or check out Sanctum of the Exalted.

www.sanctumoftheexalted.enjin.com

Paige

Solur
05.07.2012 , 07:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Solur View Post
Looking for a guild of causals players but active players who also enjoy the game , would like to be able to get help and give help . be able to have fellow guildies to help with heroic and flashpoints etc.
It was not my intent to offend anyone but i am on the Dreshdae Cantina server and i will start looking on that forum as well thank you