Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War Hero Gear Stats

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
War Hero Gear Stats

whatthefett
05.07.2012 , 05:06 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by pwnshoppe View Post
0) mainstat + endurance
1) surge up to 300
2) crit up to 450
3) power for the rest
Correct and signed.

ScrollTroll
05.07.2012 , 05:07 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by whatthefett View Post
Correct and signed.
which the war hero set does not have

whatthefett
05.07.2012 , 05:13 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by ScrollTroll View Post
which the war hero set does not have
Augmented and slotted. You have to.

Snievelsnavel
05.07.2012 , 05:41 PM | #44
Sigh you lost your point and you can have that augmented and slotted too.

Koenig-O-Riain
05.10.2012 , 10:45 AM | #45
Not to mention, power increases ammo regenerating main heal/dps numbers. My combat medic's hammer shot, with my CM BM gear (power mods switched from Crit Mods where viable), are hitting on average for 850 every 1.218 secs (18.8% alacrity)

With ammo being on a tighter leash post 1.2, hammer shot is critical to our rotations, making it worthwhile and necessary to increase the power stat when possible once you've reached the point where diminishing returns on crit/surge apply.

I have war hero gloves, rest is CM BM gear w/ power mods/enhanc. With all buffs from all classes in PVP WZ, my crit is just a hair over 35%, surge at 72%, and alacrity at 18.8%.

I will try my best to keep these percentages when I equip my WH augmented gear next month, though the grind for the right mods and enhancements is gonna be annoying.

I do have one question, does diminishing returns affect buffs as well as stats? Smuggler buff increases tech crit chance by 5%. Should I be shooting for an overall 35% with the buff applied, meaning my stats would set me up around 30% OR should my stats alone take me up to 35% and then with the added buff, give me 40%. Cause an extra 5% in crit is definitely worth it if unaffected by diminishing returns. Maybe I'm over complicating things...
I am best described as Paul Smecker in Boondock Saints.

olagaton
05.10.2012 , 12:51 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Koenig-O-Riain View Post
Not to mention, power increases ammo regenerating main heal/dps numbers. My combat medic's hammer shot, with my CM BM gear (power mods switched from Crit Mods where viable), are hitting on average for 850 every 1.218 secs (18.8% alacrity)

With ammo being on a tighter leash post 1.2, hammer shot is critical to our rotations, making it worthwhile and necessary to increase the power stat when possible once you've reached the point where diminishing returns on crit/surge apply.

I have war hero gloves, rest is CM BM gear w/ power mods/enhanc. With all buffs from all classes in PVP WZ, my crit is just a hair over 35%, surge at 72%, and alacrity at 18.8%.

I will try my best to keep these percentages when I equip my WH augmented gear next month, though the grind for the right mods and enhancements is gonna be annoying.

I do have one question, does diminishing returns affect buffs as well as stats? Smuggler buff increases tech crit chance by 5%. Should I be shooting for an overall 35% with the buff applied, meaning my stats would set me up around 30% OR should my stats alone take me up to 35% and then with the added buff, give me 40%. Cause an extra 5% in crit is definitely worth it if unaffected by diminishing returns. Maybe I'm over complicating things...
Buffs are a set amount added to your current stat. For example, if you achieve 30% crit via gear, adding a 5% Operative buff will raise it to 35%. Additionally, Stances, such as the Assassin Lightning Charge follow the same rules as buffs.