Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hooded robes for SW?

Woosh
05.07.2012 , 10:20 AM | #1
I just recently rolled a toon on the imp side, primarily playing rep. So I envisioned my SW wearing hooded robes with some heavy plated pieces. My problem now lies that I have not be able find orange hooded chest pieces. Does the SW not have a hooded piece? I have even tried buying a hooded piece from rep side sending it over to find it changed to non hooded piece.

Thoughts from imp seasoned players?

Lawnmow
05.07.2012 , 10:34 AM | #2
for marauders there are only 2 that i know of. one is the battlemaster chest and the other is the columni chest. there are some for the tank class aka juggernaut but i havent played a jug yet

Woosh
05.07.2012 , 10:46 AM | #3
Realized I should clarify, I have a juggy. Also the name and/or pic would be great if anyone can verify hooded pieces are available for jugs.

AuckaLukaum
05.07.2012 , 11:08 AM | #4
Don't remember the names of the robes offhand, but the two I have for my Juggernaut are the level 20 pvp chest, and the other is one you can purchase with Corellia commendations. They are similar black/gray armored cloaks. There are others as well, including one, I believe, that Synthweavers can craft.

epicfear
05.07.2012 , 02:08 PM | #5
what level 20 pvp chest might i ask? i have the level 20 chest that can be purchased with medals, and it is purple with a big collar, so where did you get yours.

LiquidKarbide
05.07.2012 , 04:54 PM | #6
The two rewards from doing the Heroic Black Hole daily.
Also, the tanking chest bought from corelia commendations.
Both of these are orange moddable, but do not have augment slots.
I don't have pictures, but the DPS blackhole one is black w/ a red outline and stripe, this turns your gear red/black
the Tank blackhole on is gray with a lighter gray outline and stripe, this turns your gear gray.
The Commendation one is straight black, this turns your gear black/.red (opposite of the red/black from the blackhole one)
Rockapotamus, Best Juggernaut in the world.
Valor Rank 90
<Exiled Disciples> of Daragon Trail

AllanGand
05.07.2012 , 05:23 PM | #7
there are 4 as far as i know. The two rewards from the blackhole, the lvl 40 pvp chest, and the primeval paragon armor from the corellia commendation vendor.

Here's a picture of the dps one from the blackhole with the battlemaster set.
It has a red stripe going down the back

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zyaoon.jpg

Darthshnooky
05.07.2012 , 05:29 PM | #8
Here's my character in the chest piece from Corellia comms and the BM set:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...oodedmask.jpg/

It's nice, but you can't have the look until level 50. The earliest you can have a hood up with a Jugg is level 40 with the pvp chest piece.