Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the game is DEAD, lack of content

Twickers
05.07.2012 , 09:38 AM | #21
Even if this guy has a wife with how he CLAIMS to have done EVERYTHING already it shows he must be on for 16-20 hours a day, so in other words he rushes to the end "beats" the game then whines about having nothing to do, so really its his own fault, meanwhile I've been playing since launch, have two 50's and I'm slowly working on the other class stories and having fun with it, don't find the game "dead" at all.

BlueFromMoon
05.07.2012 , 09:45 AM | #22
True that, leave or do like me and wait for Elder Scroll Online.

Khamil
05.07.2012 , 09:48 AM | #23
I cant say you are on one of the busiest EU servers tbh. We got 120-150 in peak on imperial fleet (frostclaw).
You also have hit the endgame fairly hard having cleared it all except EC hm.
Problem ALL mmo's have is to create enough content for the people who clear it fastest, the casual players are still in EV /KP normal mode and wipe in HM fps.

Diegles
05.07.2012 , 10:16 AM | #24
just to give a suggestion to what could help the game out, between raiding.

Achievement system, or updated Codex system(that works...), now I know BW has said they are working on one, but all I do between raids is jump in circles on fleet and over the last 3 weeks we went from having 15ish people online every day to having 4-6 online, sometimes none at all.

I personally stopped doing dailys in february, totally burned out by them, I've done the corellia ones maybe 7 times since 1.2, also bored of those.

(playing on Frostclaw), PvP has been a filler for me untill 2 weeks ago, but it's dying, less games going on. I think this is can be due to the armaments quest being removed,(but probably has many other reasons as well) because earlier(at least a couple of weeks prior to 1.2) you had more incentive to do 10 warzones a day, if you had the time to complete your dailys.

I can't guarantee that the achievement system will make everyone happy, but it will give a couple of people things to do between raids.

The Legacy system is good in theory, but if like me, you're already Legacy level 40+, it's only a money sink, with no real benefit for a team player.

qwinnet
05.07.2012 , 12:05 PM | #25
I have to agree with the OP despite his abysmal grammer. There is not much to do on non-raiding days after you leveled a few toons. BW seems to have missed the boat by making FP's irrelevent. All other MMO's use 5 man runs to gear up. Here, FPs give no better gear than can be acquired from questing and 2-3 Ops runs. Plus they are a long time-sink. Sure the content is very cool but there still has to be reason to run them.

Samwiseee
05.07.2012 , 01:31 PM | #26
I'd have to agree with the OP as well. My guild has cleared everything but HM EC, and we are started that this week. My character has the best gear possible at the moment not counting the gear from HM EC. There is no point in running HM's, doing dailies, or anything, because I already have the items. PVP is just a warzone pug grindfest, and sorry I don't enjoy leveling tons of alts and repeating the same content over and over.

WoW had arenas, world pvp, more easily accessible world bosses, dueling areas. Anyone remember going outside of ironforge and stormwind to duel? I used to spend hours out there perfecting my dueling techniques and practicing for arenas. There is no such area in SW. They even create the zones to actually make it HARD to pvp. You have to go really, really out of your way to go find an imperial to fight.

Anyone remember city raids? If the horde were attacking southshore, chat would blow up in ALL the major cities and hundreds of alliance players would rush to the aid of the town. That was fun. It's called user created content, which this game has none of. Once you've ridden all of the "rides," there's nothing left to do at the amusement park and it's time to go home.

dcgregorya
05.07.2012 , 01:50 PM | #27
What exactly do you want besides "warzones, flashpoints and ops" ?

Noviru
05.07.2012 , 01:57 PM | #28
Hey Everyone!

We appreciate your feedback, as well as taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion. Please take this time to check out a message from Allison Berryman and a reminder about feedback and the Forums.

If you have suggestions that you feel would improve Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please share them in our Suggestion Box. If there is a specific Flashpoint, Operation, or Heroic that you are unsatisfied with, please feel free to create a separate thread with as much constructive feedback as possible.

If you have any questions regarding this, or any other moderation action or policy, feel free to email us at CommunitySupport@swtor.com so one of our Community Coordinators can address your concerns.

Thank you!