Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvPer's don't care about this game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
PvPer's don't care about this game

Hotbox
05.07.2012 , 06:04 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Have you tried EVE Online? If you can get into a good Corp there, the PvP is outstanding.
I have, I love frigate piloting, have bunches of them and all the skills. I just never got into a big corp because invariably when I join one they ask me run crap or serve them in some way. I understand that, but its really not my thing. The nice thing about PVP in a frigate is that even if you get blown up -- and you will-- it doesn't cost much to replace everything.

Yah I liked EVE. But I wish SWTOR had just some of these elements. Like making kills on Ilum anywhere on the planet count toward valor. Frankly any kill anywhere on a PVP server should count for valor. I'd also like to see high level guards count as valor too. Why? Imagine how many city raids you would see if they did-- and players would be bound to stop them.

Imagine how alive world pvp would become if you said that depending on who controlled a planet , certain vendors and missions would appear.
Baroness Hotbox/ Agent Inviegle/Asaj Ventress
"The Ventress Legacy"
50 Assassin/Sniper/Marauder
Clan of the Black Lotus- Fear is our ally!

vonMannock
05.07.2012 , 07:00 AM | #132
Hotbox, you are right!!!

EVE is real PvP, your game skills help to avoid lose battles, your own skills to win them. I want, really I want to see most of ToR PvPers losing a fight and their equipment (probably they donīt see you thanks to theirs tears).

But that is another world, another game. Eve economy and combat is a great target for ToR.
A Sith is a Jedi in the right end of my rifle

Hotbox
05.07.2012 , 07:31 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by vonMannock View Post
Hotbox, you are right!!!

EVE is real PvP, your game skills help to avoid lose battles, your own skills to win them. I want, really I want to see most of ToR PvPers losing a fight and their equipment (probably they donīt see you thanks to theirs tears).

But that is another world, another game. Eve economy and combat is a great target for ToR.
Well, losing equipment will never happen....but how about putting decay in? It works wonders in many MMO's.
Baroness Hotbox/ Agent Inviegle/Asaj Ventress
"The Ventress Legacy"
50 Assassin/Sniper/Marauder
Clan of the Black Lotus- Fear is our ally!