Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

seeking darkness???

ChrisParge
05.07.2012 , 04:41 AM | #1
hi guys, i am a jedi knight and i am completely stuck on a silly quest. All it says is board a shuttle to the republic fleet then arrange transport to coruscant, well i have done that and i have been questing in coruscant and then noticed the quest, which is a class quest, was still there. A guild friend showed me to the computers in coruscant landing area but the were not blue and i couldnt use them, i now have no other quests to do so am completely stuck. How do i progress this silly quest. btw i have all 3 crew skills so it cant be because of that. Any help is much appreciated.

Stormskimmer
05.07.2012 , 04:53 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisParge View Post
hi guys, i am a jedi knight and i am completely stuck on a silly quest. All it says is board a shuttle to the republic fleet then arrange transport to coruscant, well i have done that and i have been questing in coruscant and then noticed the quest, which is a class quest, was still there. A guild friend showed me to the computers in coruscant landing area but the were not blue and i couldnt use them, i now have no other quests to do so am completely stuck. How do i progress this silly quest. btw i have all 3 crew skills so it cant be because of that. Any help is much appreciated.
Just as a guess, how did you get to Coruscant?

ChrisParge
05.07.2012 , 04:57 AM | #3
on the shuttle, but why is 'seeking darkness' still on my quest list? and i cant find no other quests to do. thinking of starting again.

FlippinFlapJack
05.07.2012 , 05:11 AM | #4
When you got to the fleet, did you choose your advanced class and pick up your crew skills?

That is something that had to get done the first time you go to the fleet.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

ChrisParge
05.07.2012 , 05:18 AM | #5
i did yeah but a bit later i cancel crew skills and went back to learn different ones. I'm soooo stuck!

General_Tallon
10.28.2012 , 04:45 PM | #6
Fixed my issue. Thanks

KurganNazzir
10.28.2012 , 04:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Tallon View Post
I have the same issue. However, we both know that you did not take a ship to coruscant as I didn't. I used my emergency fleet pass which caused me to get stuck. Any ideas?
Find the shuttle that goes to Tython and use it, then use the Tython shuttle to get to Fleet, it should update the quest.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

JacksonMo
10.28.2012 , 07:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
Find the shuttle that goes to Tython and use it, then use the Tython shuttle to get to Fleet, it should update the quest.
^^ This. Some of those quests are rather particular how you get where it sends you.
Usually this happens if there is a cut scene involved. For example, if it says to go to your ship and you use a fleet pass to save time, when you board you ship it won't update your quest because there was a cut scene in the orbital station. So you have to go all the way back to activate the cut scene.